The IBPS RRB exams are an important move in your career, giving you the chance to join the public sector. Your performance in these exams, will also help you secure an interview for the post of Office Assistant / Officer (Scale I to III) with any of the Regional Rural Banks, Public Sector Banks or State Co-operative Banks. We are providing the online best educational websites in india exam preparation guidance for the office assistants exams which is conducted by IBPS. Anyone who is willing to appear in this examination can use this book. It is an autonomous and independent body that recruits candidates for public sector banks. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for the IBPS RRB exam. This year, these exams will take place between August 2021 to October 2021 for all posts.
The level of competition is quite fierce as lakhs of candidates compete for very limited vacancies. However, if one prepares in a systematic and disciplined manner and is really serious about this exam, achieving success is very much impossible. If you are aspiring to become a banker, then you need to be prepared for the upcoming IBPS RRB exams. A lot of students come under the misconception that sharpening your skills and polishing your knowledge is enough to pass the exam and secure a job as a Banker. How wrong they are! You will all be surprised with how easy this exam is and how much does it depend on how well you prepare yourself.
It is definitely not about hard skills but more about what does your preparation consist of. The chapter-wise preparation plans will tell you exactly what an aspiring candidate can do to crack this exam with such. This will not for those who are already been there and done that. This program is designed to equip you with the strategies, tips, techniques as well as an action plan to help you set yourself up for success. In addition, throughout this book, there are techniques that will allow you to test your comprehension and identify areas that will need more attention.
Here are a few tips that can help you to ace the IBPS RRB exam and clear it with flying colors:
- Examination scheme and exam pattern: First and foremost, it is important to understand the exam pattern of IBPS RRB 2021 before going through the preparation tips. Important points to focus upon are:
- Exam is to be held in how many phases. If more than one phase written tests are there, which phase is qualifying in nature and marks of which phase are going to be added in the final merit list. In RRB, different pattern is there for different posts.
- Whether Group Discussion and / or Interview is there in the exam. In RRB scale I, II and III, interview is there but for Office Assistants, no interview is there.
- Which subjects / sections are there and what is the weightage of each subject. In RRB, different subjects / sections are there for different posts
- For solving the paper, separate time is allotted for different subjects or composite time is given for all the subjects/sections. In RRB, for all the posts, composite time is there, hence, time management while writing the test is very important. You must yourself allot time for each subject and stick to it otherwise you may not find time in the end for one or two subjects and that will be fatal for you need to clear sectional cut off as well as the aggregate cut off. Even if you clear the overall cut-off but fail in any one of the subjects, you will not qualify the test. Hence, you must be able to manage your time well to pay attention to all the subjects.
- You should not guess your answers blindly as negative marking is there in these exams.
Understanding the IBPS RRB exam syllabus is necessary before you could start preparation. The study material provided by the test conducting authority itself will tell you what type of questions are going to be asked from each subject. In this article, we discuss the IBPS RRB exam syllabus for all subjects including Reasoning & Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension, General Awareness & Financial Awareness and Computer and Hindi and regional language and how you can start preparing for them.
Previous year question papers: You should go through the previous year question papers. This will tell you about the difficulty level of the questions and also what types of questions are asked. Previous year question papers provide you with a glimpse of the types of questions that would be asked under each subject. The syllabus listed below will give an idea as to what to study for constructing good answers. It will always be tenser as there's no way to practice writing questions unless one writes without thinking about time or number of marks allotted! Good luck!”
Write a mock test and analyze: It is advisable to write at least one mock test in the last fortnight of your preparation so that you are accustomed to the exam conditions. Remember, when you are taking a mock test, simulate the actual examination conditions as much as possible, so calculate the number of questions you would normally have answered in that time frame. The online mock test will give you an idea of the duration of the actual exam. After viewing the options for all the mock tests, you should pick one that will be close in respect to your syllabus and difficulty level. From the mock test, you can analyze where you stand in terms of time management. It’s true that you really need to work hard in a focused and disciplined manner but if you follow all the above steps religiously with faith in yourself, not getting selected would be impossible.
Unoreads is the best government Exam preparation website having all the information for you to crack the exams. It provides proper attention to students to get the desired and deserving job in any Government field. Unoreads exam website covers all types of competitive Exams organized by the departments of the state, central government. Unoreads provides quality education to students so that they can crack the exams in first attempt. It gives proper attention to students to get the desired and deserving job in any Government field. It is a government e learning websites help the students and government job aspirant all over India to prepare for all the leading Government Examinations. Unoreads Government exams and provide important information, latest update and knowledge about all the exam details which helps to crack quickly.