In the past, when you wanted to record your screen, you would need to download a third-party app, or you would hope that your phone’s manufacturer included one.
Now, approx all the Android phones have features of screen recording from their manufacturer, and it is straightforward to find them and use them to record nearly any app. There are some exceptions in the apps like Netflix, which will give you a black screen.
Important Note: You must have an Android 11 or newer phone to use the screen recorder, and when you do not or cannot want to use Android 11, you should skip the section of the recording and go with the third-party app.
Way to screen record on Android phone.
- Firstly you must find the screen recorder in the notification panel, so you must swipe down from the top of the screen and then swipe again, by which you can see the Quick Settings.
- In the next step, you must enable the screen recorder when you are using it for the first time, and then you do not find it there, so you must hit the Customize icon, which is shaped in pencil icon; after that, drag the Screen Recorder icon from the bottom of the screen, and then it will display Quick Settings, and then you must hit the arrow for an exit.
- In the next step, again, you must swipe down from the top to see the Quick Settings and then hit the new “Screen Record” icon.
- In the next step, you must choose that if you want to record audio with the screen recording and if you want to show to the viewer that where you touch the screen, then you must turn on these settings by switching the button to the right.
- In the next step, you can hit the “Start” button.
- At last, now you are recording, and when your recording is done, then you must swipe down from the top; after that, hit the red Screen Recorder notification which says “Tap to stop.”
Way to find and edit your screen recording on Android
All the recordings, when they are completed, then they will save in the default location of your photos and videos on your phone, and you will find it in the camera roll of your phone, and in most phones, this will be Google photos.
- Firstly you must start the Google photo app on your phone.
- In the next step, you must hit “Photo” in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- In the next step, the screen recording app should be enabled in the today section.
When you want to edit your screen recording, you can use Google photos to cut the start and end parts of the video to eliminate the unwanted things into video.
- Firstly you must start Google photos and then open the screen recording.
- In the next step, you must hit the edit icon at the bottom of the screen, which is in the middle of the Share and Trash icon.
- In the next step, you should drag the bar on the left of the video timeline towards the right at the bottom of the screen, and this will trim the start part of the video; after that, you must find that point from where you want to start the video and then repeat the same process from the right side to the video to make it shorten.
- At last, if you are satisfied with that, you must hit the “Save a copy” at the top of the screen, and in the result, you now have an edited video of the original screen recording.
Way to record your screen with the help of a third-party app
When you do not have Android 11 or newer, you should follow the steps mentioned below for an intro on Android screen recording using the AZ Screen Recorder – No Root app.
- Firstly you must download and install the AZ Screen Recorder – No Root app from the Google Play Store at your Android 5.0 or newer one when you have not already done.
- In the next step, you must open the AZ Screen Recorder – No Root app, and if you are using it for the first time, you should follow the steps to enable the AZ Screen Recorder to appear over the app.
- In the next step, a small red icon with a white camera on it will display on the screen with five smaller icons around it, and if you want to start recording the video and audio both, then you should hit the white icon with the red camera and the hit “Start Now.”
- In the next step, you can record your video as you want.
- In the next step, if you are ready to stop your video recording, then you must open the notification by swipe down from the top of the screen; after that form here you can pause or stop the video recording, or you can hit the pencil icon to draw on the video.
- At last, when your video complete, it will automatically save into your Android Gallery. When you want to edit the video, you can hit on the magic wand icon on the complete video.