McAfee Security Center provides comprehensive and proactive protection to your PCs, Android, and other devices. With more than hundreds of online threats coming up every day, McAfee software ensures your online privacy remains intact. The whole Antivirus protection plan is centered around McAfee Security. If an error occurs in your system even after installing the software or causing any trouble, it would be better to reinstall it. The reinstalling process will take only a few minutes and does not require any professional help. Once you are done with the reinstallation process, you can activate your product by visiting the site mcafee.com/activate. One can easily reinstall the security center by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click the Windows icon present on the lower left side of the desktop.
- Find the ”Computer” option on the right side of the list and click on it.
- You will see a search bar on the top right side of the next screen and enter ”McAfee” using keyboard.
- Find the McAfee Security Centre program from the searched list.
- An ”Add and Remove Programs” will be present on the left side of the ”Computer” menu.
- Highlight and tap on ”McAfee Security Center.”
- Click on the ”remove” option on the next page.
- A box will appear giving you two options – ”Remove” and ”Reinstall.”
- Click on the ”Reinstall” option and select ”OK” on the next screen.
- You can specify some extra features you want on the subsequent tabs.
- Tap on ”Finish” and wait for a minute or two for the reinstallation.
- Once your device reboots, go to the McAfee tab on the desktop.
- The final step would be to make sure that your program is running perfectly.
Source :- https://antivirusactivate.360modo.uk.com/how-to-reinstall-mcafee-security-center/