In order to get your Canon Pixma TS9120 Wireless Printer setup, we have gathered all the information in this post. It describes all the processes to the installation of both wired and wireless connections for Windows and Mac operating systems.
Basic Prerequisites Before You Setup IJ.Start.Canon Printer
- Make sure to always keep the model number of your printer in hand before starting with the setup process.
- Ensure that your device has enough storage space for the installation of the driver.
- Make sure that the printer is plugged properly into the power outlet.
- Ensure that your printer has a working and smooth internet connection.
Setup Canon Printer on Windows (Wireless)- IJsetup Guide
- First of all, download and install your printer’s driver from canon.com/ijsetup.
- After turning on your Canon printer, make sure that it is properly plugged in with the power switch.
- After the completion of the above step, make sure to open the downloaded file of driver setup and click on next till the time you see the screen where the option of choosing ‘wireless setup’ is clearly displayed.
- After selecting the wireless option, go to the Canon printer screen and tap on the WiFi set up button.
- Select the device settings and then click on OK.
- The next step is to Choose Device Settings > LAN Settings and press the ‘OK’ button. Now your printer will search for the access point.
- Make sure that your WiFi router is turned on. Now, the WiFi flash lamp will blink on the printer.
- Proceeding further, a network list will appear on the screen. Select your WiFi network from the list and hit on the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, it will ask for your WPA/ WEP key (WiFi password). Enter your correct password here and press on ‘OK’ button.
- In a few moments, your printer will connect to a WiFi network.
- Hence, by using the above-mentioned steps, you can easily complete Canon ij wireless setup for your Windows system.
In order to make sure your printer is added to your Windows system, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the ‘Control Panel’ section and select the ‘device and printer’ option.
- Check thoroughly if your printer is visible on the next screen with a green checkmark. If not, then you must manually add on by clicking on the ‘Add printer’ option. Next, you will see the list of all available printers on the screen. Select your Canon printer from it.
- Select ‘Next’ and wait for a few seconds for your printer to get added.
- Once it is added, you will see your printer added with a green checkmark.
Steps to setup Canon IJ Printer on Windows Via USB
- Firstly, download the Canon printer driver & finish the installation process successfully by visiting their official website.
Proceed further by connecting the printer and windows system with a USB cable.
- Open the ‘Control panel’ from the ‘Run’ dialogue box from the Windows search option.
- Make sure to select the ‘Devices and Printers option. Now you will see your printer with a Green checkmark.
- In case your printer is not visible, click on the option of ‘Add printer’ in order to add manually.
- Finally, your printer will get added and will be up and running within a matter of a few minutes.
The process to Setup Canon Printer on Mac
- First of all, download and set up the driver by visiting the official Canon website: ij.start.canon and then proceed to the next step.
- Follow the above-given steps in the first section in order to put the Canon printer on a similar WiFi network as your device.
- Next, open the ‘Apple’ menu and click on ‘System Preferences.
- Next is to click on the printer-shaped icon known as “Printer and scanners” right from the System preferences window.
- Now click on the printer-shaped icon, also known as “Printer and scanners,” directly from the System preferences window.
- The next step is to click on the “+” sign situated near the bottom left corner of the screen, after which a pop window will appear.
- Now you will be able to see your printer’s name on the left-hand side of the pane in case it is directly connected over the network. Click on it to begin the setup process.
- After the successful completion of the process, your printer will be displayed with a green check and will be all set for your use.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can smoothly set up your Canon Pixma TS9120 Wireless Printer. By following the step-wise guide, you can set up your printer without any errors. If you still are unable to set up your wireless printer, then give us a call. Our expert technicians are here to guide you through the process and help you set up without any technical glitches.