There have been a lot of discussions about using the ‘Screen Sharing’ feature offered by various platforms to share your presentations or work with your colleagues. Many people are unaware of the Keynote app that holds a lot of features and allows you to share Keynote presentations.
Keynote app consists of features like Keynote Live that enables you to invite up to 100 people to stream your presentation. It is a virtual meeting that can be conducted by anyone, anywhere, especially when you can’t plan office meetings.
Keynote Live is very similar to using other meeting platforms. All the participants need to have an invite link to join your presentation. Also, a participant can either use the Keynote app on Apple devices, or iCloud web client using the web browser.
Are you interested to know more about using Keynote Live to bring together people for presentations? Read further to learn more about the same.
How to Use Keynote Live for Sharing Presentations?
To work with Keynote Live, it is essential to update the Keynote app to its latest version. Also, you can prepare presentations using the Keynote app, or you can import your ppt files.
The steps to use Keynote Live for sharing presentations on your iPhone and iPad are:
- Go to the ‘Keynote’ app on your iOS device.
- If you have more than one presentation, tap and select the one you want to present.
- Your presentation file will open. Click on the three-dotted icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- A list of options will appear in the next window. Select the ‘Use Keynote Live’ option.
- An introduction page will open. Click on the ‘Continue’ option to proceed.
- Tap the ‘Invite Viewers’ option to select the participants from your contact list. Else, select the ‘More Options’ button to expand other options.
- A link will be generated for your presentation. Copy the link and send the same via emails, SMS, etc. To add an extra layer of protection to your presentation, you can enable the ‘Add Password’ option that’ll be required to join.
- Next, go back to the main menu of Keynote Live and hit the ‘Play Now’ button.
- As soon as you select ‘Play Now,’ the presentation will start streaming.
This is it! Using the Keynote app with the Keynote Live feature is a very simple process and doesn’t require any extra efforts. Also, note that the link you share with others will not let them view your slides until you start streaming.
One of the best perks about using Keynote is that participants do not need to make an iCloud account to view the presentation. Therefore, it is supported by all the devices.
KellieMinton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup .