Summertime in Mumbai is a scorcher, and air conditioners are a must-have for any home or office. With temperatures soaring and humidity levels increasing, the need for an air conditioner to provide relief is obvious. But rather than buying an AC, it makes sense to take a Air Conditioner On Rent. Renting gives you the flexibility of returning the AC if you don’t need it anymore and helps you save money in the long run. In this article, we'll take a look at how to rent the best air conditioner in Mumbai and what tips you should keep in mind while doing so!
Checklist To Rent The Right Air Conditioner For Your Home
When you are planning to Rent Air Conditioner for your home, it is important to consider various factors such as the climate of the area where you live, the size of your room, and your budget. Here is a checklist that will help you rent the right air conditioner for your home:
- Climate: The climate of the area where you live should be the first factor that you consider while renting an air conditioner. If you live in an area with a tropical or subtropical climate, then you will need an air conditioner with a higher cooling capacity. On the other hand, if you live in an area with a temperate or cold climate, then you can rent an air conditioner with a lower cooling capacity.
- Size of Room: The size of your room also determines the type and size of air conditioner that you should rent. If you have a large room, then you will need an air conditioner with a higher cooling capacity. However, if you have a small room, then you can rent an air conditioner with a lower cooling capacity.
- Budget: Your budget is another important factor that you should consider while taking a Air conditioner on rent. There are different types of air conditioners available in the market, and they come in different ranges. You should select an air conditioner that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Reasons You Should Consider Renting An Ac
Mumbai is a tropical city and the summers can be quite harsh. The average temperature during summers is around 35 degrees Celsius and the humidity is also quite high. This makes it extremely uncomfortable to live in Mumbai during summers without an air conditioner. However, buying an air conditioner can be a very expensive proposition. A good quality AC can cost you upwards of Rs 30,000. In addition, you also have to pay for the installation charges and the electricity bills will also go up significantly. Renting an air conditioner is a much more economical option.
There Are Several Reasons Why Renting An Air Conditioner Makes Sense In Mumbai:
1) Air conditioners are available on rent at a fraction of the cost of buying one. You can get a good quality AC on rent for as little as Rs 2000 per month.
2) Installation charges are included in most rental plans. This means that you do not have to worry about paying extra for installing the AC.
3) You do not have to worry about maintenance or repair charges as these are generally included in the rental agreement.
4) Electricity bills will not increase significantly as most rented ACs come with energy efficient features like inverters and timers.
5) You can rent an AC for only the months when you need it. There is no need to keep it installed all year round, which helps to save on electricity costs.
Choose the Right AC Conditioner For Rent
If you're looking for an air conditioner for rent in Mumbai, there are a few things you should keep in mind to ensure you choose the right one. First, consider the size of the space you need to cool. A larger air conditioner will be more expensive to rent, but it will also be more effective at cooling a large space. Secondly, think about the features you need. Some air conditioners come with additional features like remote control and timers, which can be helpful if you want to save energy or control the temperature from afar. Finally, make sure to read reviews of different models before making your decision so that you can be sure you're getting the best possible value for your money.