Disclaimer: This is a user generated content submitted by a member of the WriteUpCafe Community. The views and writings here reflect that of the author and not of WriteUpCafe. If you have any complaints regarding this post kindly report it to us.
QuickBooks Error 6130 occurs when you’re opening the corporate file. Error Code 6130 arises when there is also an issue with the corporate file.
Here we’ll discuss the causes and solution steps to fix it.
Causes for QuickBooks Error Code 6130
- QuickBooks desktop installation is corrupted/damaged
- QuickBooks company file corrupted
- .ND and .TLG files are damaged
- QuickBooks isn’t running with all the admin rights
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 6130
Check out the trait of QuickBooks Error Code 6130 as given below:
- Error 6130 appears on the computer display with frequent active window crashes
- The computer frequently crashes with this error while running the same program
- Error Code 6130 will appear on the display
- The system windows run sluggishly
- The mouse and keyboard inputs work slowly
- Computer “freezes” repeatedly after the short interval of time-frames
3 Simple Steps to repair QuickBooks Error 6130
Check out the solution steps of QuickBooks Error 6130 as given below:
Step 1: Download and Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download QuickBooks Tools Hub and move to your downloads by pressing CTRL+J
- Under your downloads list click on QuickBooksToolsHub.exe
- Click yes to permit this app to generate changes
- Now click on Next to install it then click Yes repeat for receiving the license agreement
- Tick on Next then Install (It may take a few time)
- Once the installation is complete click on Finish
- Now open QuickBooks Tool Hub (Icon are available on your screen)
- Under the corporate File, Problems tab click on Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Then click on Browse to search out your file
- Select the file and click on Open
- Now prefer to Check your file and click on Continue
- Then enter your file password and click on Continue
- Now scan will begin, it's going to take your time to diagnose, looking at your company file size. Once the scan is completed open your QuickBooks your issue is also resolved.
Step 2: Update QuickBooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks Desktop
- Then move to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop
- Then click on Update Now to the top of the right corner
- Now create a check on Reset Update and click on Get Updates
- Once Update is complete, close QuickBooks
Step 3: Run Verify and Rebuild Utilities
Run Verify Utilities
- Open QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to File > Utilities > Verify Data
- Click alright to close all open windows
- If QuickBooks doesn’t detect any problem together with your data click OK
- If QuickBooks found some issues together with your data click on Rebuild
Run Rebuild Utilities
- Go to File > Utilities > Rebuild Data
- Click OK then Save to make a backup
- Once rebuild has been completed click on View Results
- If you found any issues together with your data, you'll speak with our experts
Step 4: Rename the .ND and .TLG Files
.ND and .TLG files assist you to run QuickBooks company files on web and multi-user mode. If these files are corrupted or damaged that may generate you QuickBooks Error 6130 and renaming these files can assist you to fix it.
- Open your QuickBooks company file path C:UsersPublicDocumentsIntuitQuickBooksCompany File [Default path]
- Now search for the files that have .ND and .TLG extensions.
- Make a right-click on them and choose Rename, Now type “.OLD” at the last of the file
- For Example, CompanyName.qbw.ND now changes it to CompanyName.qbw.ND.OLD
- CompanyName.qbw.TLG now changes it to CompanyName.qbw.TLG.OLD
- Click yes to verify.
After following all the above steps you’ll not face QuickBooks Error Code 6130 but just in case it still exists you'll connect with our experts.