Do you want a flawless audio experience of your Nintendo Switch gaming console? Well, this blog will assist you on how to get premium voice quality without using wired headphones. You can easily use the Bluetooth enabled wireless headphones if you are annoyed with wire tangling issues. Bluetooth headphones are one of the comfortable ways to listen to uninterrupted music, especially if you are on a bus or subway.
Here is how to use Bluetooth enabled headphones on your Nintendo Switch.
Play in Handheld Mode
- At the start, connect the “GuliKit Route Air Bluetooth Adapter” to the USB-C port located at the lowermost section of the Nintendo Switch.
- Then, turn it ON because GuliKit won’t perform if it is turned Off or under standby mode.
- Now, hold down either the A or B tab for at least three seconds until the white flashlight frequently blinks just below it.
- It is recommended to pursue all the guidelines followed on the user manual of your Bluetooth Headphone or as followed on your screen for the quick pairing process.
- Now, place the GuliKit and headphones just nearby each other until you get it paired successfully.
- After a while, the white flashlight of GuliKit will become constant. It means that the pairing process is successful.
- Now, you are all set to play your Nintendo Switch gaming console under the handheld mode without worrying a bit.
Play in Docked Mode
- In the beginning, connect the USB to the USB-C adapter to the GuliKit Route Air.
- Then, connect the Route Air and Adapter to the Switch dock.
- Next, confirm that the adapter has power and then hold and tap down either one of the tabs: A or B for at least three seconds until you see the white light appears frequently blinking.
- Pursue the instructions regarding the wireless headphones displayed on your screen for the successful pairing procedure.
- Then, place the GuliKit and headphones just near each other until you get it paired.
- The white LED flashlight of GuliKit will start to flash; then it means that the pairing process is successful.
Nintendo Switch is one of the most advanced gaming consoles. It’s the most upgraded and hybrid video gaming console that can be easily used as a portable device and home gaming console. For convenience, you can use Bluetooth enabled headphones on your Nintendo gaming console.