The Magento 2 Restrict Shipping Method extension allows you to restrict shipping methods based on shipping cart, customer attribute, zip code, and day of the week for better shipping management. Shipping rules are configured using shipping rules extensions and control how orders are shipped to customers. This extension has rules for weight, cost, purpose, SKU, box, etc. Shipping rule extensions allow store owners to accurately and fairly adjust shipping costs in certain circumstances.
Visibility of Shipping Rates can be Set
Shipping rates can be configured to display based on store view (all store sites or specific store sites) and customer groups (retailers, wholesalers, and retailers). This feature provides flexibility when store owners want to assign specific shipping cost policies to specific target groups.
Establish A Timeframe for Shipping Rates
You can set shipping rates for specific allowable times that apply to individual orders. Administrators can set the date, day, and time for each rule in the admin panel, after which the rule will be automatically activated for as long as it is in effect.
Your store can use this feature if it is running a promotion (e.g., $10 shipping on same-order purchases during the new year season) or when it is at its peak in terms of sales.
Using Product or Cart Totals, Calculate Custom Shipping Rates
- When a customer's purchase meets the activated conditions, the following actions are taken:
- Choose how the new shipping cost applies: recalculate shipping cost, add an extra fee, minus an extra fee.
- Sets the cart shipping cost. A percentage of the total cart cost, a fixed amount, and a percentage of the original shipping cost.
- Set Shipping Rates for Selected Products: Item Price Percentage, Fixed Amount, Fixed Amount per Unit of Weight.
- The action configuration for shipping rules defines the shipping cost that is considered for customer orders.
- Added restrictions on detailed courier benefits
- Prohibits customers from using discreet shipping methods.
- Allow creation of custom restriction rules and add priority
- Shipping restrictions based on various product attributes and order information
- Use Client Groups and Save Views by Restriction
- Disable or allow shipping with coupons