Pinterest is a social networking platform that allow users to share and collect pictures/pieces of multimedia and save them to a virtual bulletin. There are bulletins and boards which are used for specific topic and those Pinterest boards are public so that every other user can view and also it can be private just for an owner. When user see any type of your content, they can either save the content on their own board or keep scrolling. This is the best platform for businesses to connect with the audience or whether it is your B2B business of B2C business. Pinterest will help in raising brand awareness, community building, driving traffic to your website or to social media platforms, and enhancing relationship with customers. Here are some tips about how to use Pinterest for business.
1) Create a SMART strategy for Pinterest marketing – Set up a SMART goal (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Time bound). So, learning Digital Marketing Courses in Pune you can easily learn skills of digital Marketing. Create a content for the general Pinterest audience and demographics that is most likely to use this channel and also planning and incorporating on brand content for Pinterest into your social media content calendar.
2) Create engaging content – According to research more than 80% of users browse Pinterest on mobile, so it’s important to consider image and video quality with catchy and unique content. Focus on description because it will help you improve SEO, add context to your image and also encourages your audience to click on links. Add engaging headline which reinforces your visual message. Also make sure you add the right link to the content and it quickly loads for better user experience.
3) Try various pin formats – As Pinterest is known for image sharing platform but it’s not only about photos, so you should try to pin a video or try adding multiple photos to create a carousel. Carousel shows variety of images in one pin and this can be the best way of promoting your brand.
4) Be specific and careful with your boards – According to research more than 70% of images are unbranded and even don’t have enough information regarding that particular image. Your brands board can help reach new pinners interested in specific topic or maybe they are interested to know more about your product or service. There should be useful, engaging and inspiring content boards which will benefit the audience and also with boards that are more promotional.
5) Need of optimizing your pins for SEO – Pinterest is a search engine, so make sure that your business pins are easy to search for your audience and for that you need include keywords, description and hashtags in your pins’.
6) Pinterest ads – Pinterest ads is an effective way to promote your business, as it allows you to advertise your business around keywords, interest, location, age and some other metrics.
7) Promote your Pinterest profile – To promote Pinterest profile you need to be active daily. Link your Pinterest profile to your company’s’ website, to your all other social media platforms to reach a new audience and grow online presence.
Takeaway: Are You Looking for the Best Digital Marketing Institute in Pune for your Career? Then, you are at the right Place. The first step is to understand the wide domain of Digital Marketing. Learning Digital Marketing is an Opportunity to explore your skills and unleash your creative side. There is always more to learn and that’s what we focus on.