The DeskJet 2752 and DeskJet 2752e are two great printers from HP. These printers fit easily into your everyday environment due to their incredible efficiencies and versatility. Both printers can print, copy and scan your files and documents quickly. At first glance, they look and sound the same, but there are some differences that could be apparent. In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at the HP Deskjet 2752 All-in-One Printer and the HP Deskjet 2752e and their major features and setup process. So, let’s get started
HP DeskJet 2752: An Overview
It's an all-in-one printer that can ideally meet all the printing needs that you expect from a home printer. It has impressive printing speed; when you make your first black-and-white print, the machine will produce it in 15 seconds. The printer is optimized at 4800×1200 DPI resolution for better-looking color printout and presentation. For user convenience, an LCD screen is integrated into the printer.
The integrated LCD screen boasts large icons, so users have no problem switching between different menus. All the new functions of the Deskjet 2752 printer are super easy to use, and its wireless connectivity feature is a bonus. The printer has dual-band Wi-Fi with an auto-reset function to offer a better range and a more reliable connection.
You can easily perform all your printing tasks and share resources over a network. The printer is certified by Mopria, which supports AirPrint and the HP Smart app. The app optimizes your time and speeds up repetitive tasks. The printer has ink cartridges that will last a long time; use HP Instant Ink service to deliver HP Deskjet 2752 ink.
HP Deskjet 2752 Setup Guide
The HP Smart app makes the whole setup process quite simple. Before setting up the printer, you have to unbox your brand-new printer. In the package, you will find the printer and accessories. Unwrap the protective foam from all the parts of the printer and ensure that no protective foam covers the panel. Simply open the paper tray and then take off the protective foam that can block the tray. The same case applies to the access area. Let's move on to the setup process.
- First, place the HP printer on a flat surface and then connect one end of the power cable to the socket and the other to your printer.
- After that, you have to turn on the HP printer.
- The integrated LCD window will prompt different display settings.
- In the next step, you need to check the settings.
- Then, click the Continue button to print documents.
- To install the ink cartridges, open the access area while keeping your printer active.
- After that, you need to clean that access area carefully.
- Take the new cartridges and take off the wrappings from the nozzle.
- As per the color coding on the access area, install the ink cartridges.
- In the next step, shut the access door.
- Open the input tray, then clear the paper clots, and clean the print heads.
- Now, you have to load the paper into the printing tray.
- Ensure that the paper’s edges are undamaged.
- Download the install printer driver from HP's official website.
- After downloading and installing the required drivers, select DeskJet 2752 printer wireless setup.
HP DeskJet 2752e: An Overview
It's a cost-effective all-in-one printer for home use. You can print, copy and scan documents via WLAN, USB, and Bluetooth. It has an impressive printing speed that can produce upto 7.5 black and white printouts in a minute and can produce 5.5 color printouts in a minute. To get crisp prints with extremely high color gradients, you can optimize its super-high native print resolution from 1200×1200 DPI to 4800×1200 DPI. It's a paper feeder which can handle up to 60 sheets and is handy for larger print jobs.
To prevent attacks on the printer software and to keep your data secure, the printer boasts “Smart Security” and “Private Pickup” feature. The printer supports the HP Smart app and Airprint. HP Smart app indicates the controls, connection information, and fill levels. When the ink level runs low, the printer automatically detects it and triggers a command. The printer comes with 2 years of warranty, and with an additional year of warranty, you can extend the warranty upto 3 years.
HP DeskJet 2752e Setup Guide
Take out your brand-new printer and its components from the box. Unwrap the protective cover on the printer components. Ensure that the printer's control is unobstructed. Carefully take off the plastic from the printer head. Learn the input tray carriage and access area. Now move on to the setup process.
Place the printer on a setup process and connect one end of the power cord to the wall outlet and the other to your printer.
- Firstly, connect your printer to the compatible device via a USB cable.
- Then, switch on the HP printer and navigate to the printer's Control panel.
- Using the available options, change the display settings.
- Enter the required details using your preference, such as region, time, and data.
- Wait until the printer recognizes the connected device and ensures a standard network connection.
- After that, connect the printer and the device to the same network.
- Remove the protective cover to install the HP DeskJet 2752e ink cartridge.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and install the ink cartridges per the color coding.
- In the next step, shut that access door.
- Now, slowly open the input tray glass lid.
- After that, you need to adjust the paper width.
- Ensure the print head is clean and the input carriage area is clear.
- Now, load the paper into the input tray.
- In the next step, you have to shut that access door.
- Lastly, download and install the respective drivers from HP's official website.
How to download and install printer drivers for Deskjet 2752 and 2752e?
You can download and install the required printer drivers from HP's official website.
- Enter your printer model on HP's website and wait for driver suggestions.
- Select the needed driver and press the download icon.
- When the file is downloaded, double-click on it, and the installation process will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
How to install the HP smart app on DeskJet 2752 and 2752e?
To download the HP Smart app, Windows users need to visit the Microsoft Store, and Mac users must visit the Mac App Store. First-time users must create or sign in to an HP account to access all printer functions.
How to repair Deskjet 2752 and 2752e common printing issues?
Launch the HP Smart app on your respective printer to repair the common printing issues and click Diagnose & Fix icon—tap start. If any issues are found, follow the on-screen instructions to resolve them. If the issue remains unresolved, visit HP's official site and navigate to its Customer Support page. There, search for the specific issue or error message concerning you.