Came across QuickBooks error code OL-332 and don’t know what can be done in fixing it? Well, if that the case, then reading this post till the end will surely help. This error usually occurs when QuickBooks spots an invalid customer ID or pin when trying to work with online banking solutions. One banking doesn’t enable on the banking account can also be the major cause.There can be a bunch of factors triggering such an error, which we will be discussing later in this post. To learn more, make sure to read this post till the end. Or connect with us at QuickBooks online support i.e. +1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with immediate support services.
What leads to such an error?
This error can be triggered by the following factors:
- One of the basic causes can be multiple bank accounts creation in the company file
- Another trigger can be if there are any sort of malware attacks or any virus
- Also, if the details or information saved in the application are inaccurate
- Or if the QuickBooks isn’t updated version
Steps to eliminate the error code OL-332
The steps involved in creating a new account that can merge your accounts are as follows.
- The very first step is to head to the chart of accounts and right click to the problem account column
- Now, select edit accountant tab
- After that, click on the copy tab
- Also, enter an asterisk
- Go to the bank feed settings tab and then click on deactivate all your online services radio tab
- Now, select to the save option tab and get to close
- Head to the chart of accounts a new create a new account
- Paste the account name without the asterisk
- Close and try to reopen the company file as again
- Head to the chart of accounts, right click the account with the asterisk, choose the edit account
- Remove the asterisk and choose save and close
- The user needs to click on yes tab when it is prompted as to merge the warning dialog box
- Set up account for the bank feeds account
- Download transactions heading to the new merged account section
Read Also: data recovery
By the end of this post, we hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in fixing the QuickBooks error OL-332. However, in case of any query or if you need our assistance at some point in time, then give us a call at QuickBooks online support i.e. +1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with immediate support services. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.