If you just bought a printer, you need to setup via https //ij.start.cannon. You must visit the company's official website, regardless matter whether you are a new or seasoned user of Canon printers. It offers the most modern and efficient printing services, easing production and creating stunning prints. The first step in setting up a new printer or resetting an existing one is to download the printer driver from canon.com/ijsetup.
Visit ij.start.canon to learn the most efficient way to obtain Canon printer drivers. Canon printers are the finest option whether you need to print a document, piece of paper, a photo, or even if you want to scan, fax, and much more. Ijstart.canon will compel you to become familiar with Canon printer setup in order to access advanced printing options. To finish configuring your Canon iJ printer with WiFi, USB, Bluetooth, and other connectivity options, see and follow the procedures indicated below.
How to Download the Canon Printer Driver Using ij.start.canon
To complete all necessary tasks, you must continue with the process of downloading the Canon printer drivers IJ Start Canon Setup. The Canon website is the source for the driver download link. Our portal's user-friendly layout makes getting the download link simple. However, if you want to avoid making a mistake or encountering problems, make sure to follow the instructions provided below:
- The first step in the process is to launch any chosen web browser. If a browser update is required, do so after moving on.
- Put https //ij.start.cannon in the address field now. After you complete inputting the URL and hit the Enter key, the Printer Driver download window will show up.
- Select “Setup” from the menu after that.
- In the ij.start.cannon box that follows, you are instructed to search for your product. The product name of the printer whose driver you want to download must be entered in the designated field. Click “Go” after typing the name.
Observation: Move closer to your printer and look at the front or upper panel if you are unclear about the model name. The model name has to be printed.
- When that happens, the download link will show up in the middle of your screen. Before downloading the printer driver, you must select your operating system.
- The proper operating system must be selected in order for the user to have access to a link to the proper application. Therefore, select the tab with an inverted triangle in the top-right corner. Select the OS from the list of options.
- From the tabs, choose “Download.” You may now start downloading your setup file. The procedure will continue for some time. The time may vary based on how rapid the internet connection is.
Setup Instructions for a Canon IJ Printer
IJ Start is the solution for a quick and easy Canon printer driver download. For top-notch printing results, Canon makes it simple to install and setup an inkjet printer. To set up an IJ printer, simply follow the short steps below:
- The power cable should first be inserted into the printer cable connections on the printer's back.
- The other end should then be plugged into a household outlet after turning on the switch.
- then hit the power button to turn on this printer.
- Additionally, you will see that the green light will start to flicker before solidifying after a little interval.
- A language selection prompt will then appear on the LCD; pick your desired language (English is the default).
- After choosing a language, click “OK,” and a prompt to install ink cartridges will appear. Take off the lid.
- You must first open the little cabinet behind the front cover in order to have access to the two slots on the left and right that hold the colour and black ink cartridges.
- After that, take the ink cartridges' container's orange tape off.
- Additionally, press it up after inserting it. The colour cartridge ought to be on the left, and the black cartridge ought to be on the right.
- After you close the lid, the printer will restart itself. We can hear the sound once it has done resetting itself.
- After that, insert the paper into the input tray, which has since slipped slightly out of this position. Changing the paper size is another option.
- Slide the paper into the input tray and then press it.