Do you want to import Takeout data into Gmail? Having trouble coming up with a workable solution to complete the task? If so, give this article a try. We have mentioned an easy way to export many Google Takeout files to Gmail at once here in this post, and recommend that you review it.
The Google Takeout feature is the best way to download all of your Gmail emails, Photos, Calendar events, and other data to a local drive. However, once you have Takeout data locally, you will be unable to import it back to Gmail because there is no such direct function.
To import data from Google Takeout to Gmail account, a professional method is required, which you can find below
A Best Way to Import Takeout Data into Gmail
You can import Google Takeout to your Gmail account using the MBOX Converter Software. This tool is totally self-contained and does not require any additional configuration to import takeout files and folders directly into Gmail.
It also offers the simplest Google Takeout to Gmail migration technique. We will walk you through the entire process of importing Google Takeout folders into Gmail using the tool. As a result, reading them is beneficial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Importing Google Takeout into Gmail
- Download Google Takeout to Gmail import tool. Install the tool next, and then activate it.
- Click the Open Next, click Email Data File option. Select MBOX File, then select either files or folder.
- Import Google Takeout files you want to import into Gmail into the tool.
- Preview Google Takeout files after importing them into the program.
- Pick Export option from the menu bar. Select Gmail as your storage option.
- Please enter the email address and password for your Gmail account. To import Takeout data into Gmail, select the Save
This concludes the process for using the application to import Google Takeout to Gmail. We'd like to now go through some of the features of the tool that make it the best and most effective option for you. So keep an eye on them.
Find Some Characteristics of the Tool
- User-friendly: It actually makes no difference if you lack a technical background. Everyone, whether they are technical or not, can use the tool. It has a UI that is meant to be user-friendly. So there won't be any problems even if you use it for the first time.
- Mass Conversion: The software enables the simultaneous conversion of hundreds of Google Takeout files to Gmail. The software is boundless in its functioning and does not show you any restrictions when exporting bulk data.
- Previews: The program also gives you the option to examine Google Takeout files before importing them into Gmail. You can use this tool to determine whether the files you are importing into Gmail are necessary.
- Compatibility: All devices that run the Windows operating system are compatible with the software. Google Takeout files can be imported into Gmail on Windows 11, 1Google Takeout, 8.1, 8, and all versions below.
- Search Tool: The tool's Search feature could be of great assistance if you need to locate a specific item inside of your Google Takeout files. You can look up specific emails from a certain time period or an email address using the search box.
You now have a fantastic option to import Takeout data into Gmail. The suggested Google Takeout to Gmail import tool is comprehensive and provides you with a wide range of fantastic features. Using the tool, you can migrate a large amount of data simultaneously while protecting data integrity. From the aforementioned link, you can download the tool and use it right away for free.