SEO IS GETTING TOUGHER
Since last year, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), has changed dramatically. Today, it is not acceptable to have a bad website with a lot of low-quality backlinks. Search engines look at the following factors when deciding whether to give high rankings to websites.
1. Customers who return to the same store repeatedly
2. Bounce rate
3. Visitors exchange website links on social media
4. Categories and subcategories
5. Authority content etc…
SEO is not as easy as it used to be for amateur internet marketers. Thus, it is not surprising that beginners, advanced internet marketers as well as organizations/companies are eagerly looking forward to join a quality SEO course to have an edge over their competitors.
Points to Remember
There are many SEO training courses available today. Here are some of the things that you should look for in a quality SEO course:
1. What is the fee structure for the course (once-off, monthly, quarterly, etc.)? )?
2. What is the status of the SEO experts who designed the SEO course?
3. Do you take into consideration the latest updates (Penguins, Pandas etc.)? Does the training take into account recent updates (Penguin, Panda etc.) by search engines like Google? Google alone attracts 80% of all search engine traffic, compared to Yahoo, Bing and other search engines.
4. Existing customers are they presenting a positive picture of their respective course on popular internet marketing forums?
5. Can you enroll in the course using a discount or trial option?
The most expensive SEO courses, which may charge a monthly subscription fee, provide access to forums that are only open to members of the public.
EXTRA INFORMATION/SERVICES AVAILABLE:
A training course that provides training materials would also offer the following services:
1. SEO Experts Live Webinars/Podcasts
2. The latest information on SEO
3. The analysis of certain websites, usually designed by SEO experts, that are ranked high for multiple keywords
4. Answering questions from members
5. Brainstorming with experts and members about different aspects of SEO
6. Organising challenges with prizes such as a Skype call for free with an SEO expert/a discounted product related to SEO etc.
A SEO training course may also include other services, such as writing content, using private blog networks, hosting platforms, software for researching keywords, niche markets, etc.
A beginner looking to learn the basics of SEO might benefit from an affordable SEO course. This course will cover topics such as how to choose a market, research for keywords, buy a hosting platform and domain, build a website using plugins, add content to web pages, build quality backlinks regularly, outsource, etc seo backlinks.
A real SEO course will always acknowledge that webmasters' results can vary greatly despite using tried and tested SEO techniques. Serious marketers may consider paying a lot of money to receive feedback from SEO experts one-on-one. A panel of SEO experts will analyze the websites of these clients and give their feedback. There is still no guarantee that the website will achieve desired results.