The global industrial adhesives market size was USD 43.98 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
The construction and automotive industries are witnessing a surge in demand for industrial adhesives, leading to significant growth in market revenue. Adhesives play a crucial role in ensuring good adherence, improved performance, and easier application of both conventional and newly designed construction materials. Adhesives are used for a variety of building materials including concrete, plastics, glass, and others. Non-structural adhesives are also used to attach decorative materials such as wall and floor coverings, panels, fibers, and particle boards. This trend is fueling the market revenue growth.
Structural adhesives are essential for bonding various materials such as glass, concrete, ceramic tiles, masonry, construction panels, exterior doors, and metal parts to concrete. These adhesives provide high tensile shear strengths ranging from 5 MPa to 8 MPa, which is driving the growth of the market revenue.
The increasing demand for environmentally-friendly adhesives is fueling market revenue growth, mainly due to their lower cost compared to synthetic adhesives, reduced emissions of solvents, and ease of recyclability.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/610
Some major companies profiled in the global market report include 3M, Foster Polymer Distribution, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Wacker Chemie AG, Pidilite Industries Ltd, Huntsman International LLC, Dow, and Solvay.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The worldwide industrial adhesives market is categorized into different types such as acrylic, vinyl, epoxy resins, polyolefin polymers, rubber, amine-based resins, and other categories based on their composition. Among these, the acrylic segment is projected to hold a substantial portion of the revenue throughout the forecast period. Acrylic adhesives are an excellent multipurpose and versatile bonding solution. Because of its weather resilience and anti-corrosion properties, acrylic adhesives may be used to create outdoor signs. These factors are expected to drive the segment's revenue growth.
- The global industrial adhesives market is categorized into two segments, natural and synthetic, based on their material. The natural segment is projected to exhibit a notably rapid increase in revenue during the forecast period. Natural adhesives are made from organic chemicals. Several naturally occurring components, such as proteins, carbohydrates, and cellulose, are transformed into glue. Natural gelatin glues, also known as protein glues, are completely hydro-pulpable due to their structure. Protein glue is made up of alpha-amino acid polyamides. Protein glues are insoluble in oils, waxes, organic solvents, and pure alcohol. They may be combined with oil or water to form emulsions, hence driving segment revenue growth.
- The worldwide industrial adhesives market is classified into water-based adhesives, solvent-based adhesives, hot-melt adhesives, pressure-sensitive adhesives, and others. In 2021, the water-based adhesives category made up a major revenue share. Water-based adhesive technology is used in environmentally friendly adhesive formulations since it does not include Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC); hence, water-based adhesives are safe for both humans and the environment. Water-based pressure-sensitive adhesives have a long open time and a lot of tack. Because they are pressure-sensitive adhesives, they work well for tape applications such as films, masking, removable applications, and high performance. As a result, all of these factors have a major effect on the company's overall revenue growth.
- The global industrial adhesives market is categorized based on its utilization, such as packaging, construction & woodworking, transportation, and other industries. Among these, the packaging industry is anticipated to exhibit a considerably high revenue growth rate in the foreseeable future. This is mainly because the paper and packaging sectors rely heavily on adhesives and sealants for various purposes. Adhesives are utilized to coat food packaging materials, such as beverage cans, and to bond paper and cardboard materials as well as attach labels. With an increasing focus on sustainability and low environmental impact, hot melt and aqueous packaging and paper adhesives are gaining popularity, which is driving the revenue growth of the packaging segment.
- North America held the greatest revenue share in 2021. Increasing demand for industrial adhesives in different sectors such as construction, automotive, and packaging in nations such as the United States and Canada is a key factor driving market revenue growth in this region.
- On September 27, 2021, B. Fuller introduced quick tak 5730 grade, a new range of high-performance adhesives for making paper straws that are safer for customers to use, more robust, and liquid-resistant. Food safety is critical to good health. This resulted in the Quick Tak PS5600-I, a food-safe adhesive for the paper straw sector, being launched by its team in India.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-adhesives-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global industrial adhesives market on the basis of Composition Outlook, Material Outlook, Type Outlook, End-Use Outlook, and Regional Outlook:
Composition Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2030)
- Epoxy Resins
- Polyolefin Polymers
- Amine-Based Resins
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2030)
- Water-Based Adhesives
- Solvent-Based Adhesives
- Hot-Melt Adhesives
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021-2030)
- Packaging Industry
- Construction & Woodworking Industry
- Transportation Industry
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/610
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Read Our Related Links:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs