An Indian lehenga is the representation of the culture and tradition of India. For every Indian function, the first preference of Indian women is a lehenga. The ensemble of a blouse, a skirt and a dupatta, this Indian outfit gives a royal and ethereal look to a woman. It enhances their beauty and grace. This elegant attire comes in different fabrics, styles, designs and patterns. They come in different types for different parties.
You will find women wearing designer lehengas for cocktail parties and reception parties. You will find a pretty bride adorned with a highly embellished bridal lehenga or a wedding lehenga for her D-day. Both designer lehengas and traditional lehengas are preferred for special occasions.
Here are some beautiful lehengas of different styles and designs to get an ethereal look:
- Ready to wear tiered lehenga choli: Want to get a stylish, trendy and fashionable look for a party? If it is so, then this designer lehenga is a must in your list. This will not only make you look classy, but you can wear it easily in less amount of time without putting much effort! And the most interesting thing is that it comes in different colours and you can choose the one that is your favourite.
- Kurti style lehenga choli: If a pastel colour Indian lehenga with intricate designs is your choice, you can go for a light pink kurti style lehenga. It glamours up your look and also with a kurti style choli gives an essence of Indianness to your look. Adorn yourself with a chic jewellery set and you are all set to turn the heads with awe towards you in a party.
- Heavily designed velvet lehenga: If you are going to be a bride and highly embellished lehenga is your choice, a heavily designed lehenga in velvet fabric should be your choice. Moreover, if bold colours are your choice, you can opt for a velvet wedding lehenga with an intricately designed blouse and skirt for your D-day.
- Designer lehengas for a cocktail party: For a cocktail party, a highly embellished contemporary choli and a highly embellished lehenga skirt will give you a modern and stylish look. The designer lehenga will give you a regal and elegant look to your getup. It will give a contemporary vibe to your look. If you are someone who likes everything trendy, this lehenga will best suit you.
- Lehenga with jacket: If you want to fuse both the Eastern and Western style for your getup, a lehenga with intricate embroidery design, teamed with a jacket will be the best fusion wear you can have. It will give you a modern and contemporary look. You will look chic and classy in this designer lehenga.
You can also visit the website of Like A Diva to get many such beautiful lehengas and other Indian Dresses.