Instagram is the most used platform across the globe with around 1 billion monthly active users and more than 500+ million check Instagram regularly. Around 80 to 85% people follow many businesses on this platform. So many people promote their product and services on Instagram. Instagram is so effective platform if you wanted to grow your business and sales just you need to create quality content and build an effective strategy to target lot of audience at a time. With such large user base, sometimes you can even get lost in the noise and for that you need to create certain strategies and should go with the trend to stand out in the crowd. You Can learn these Instagram trends in Digital Marketing Classes in Pune.
Here are some Instagram trends you need to know and you must follow –
- Instagram Links Stickers – Link stickers is introduced as a new sticker which you can add to your story. With the help of this sticker Instagram will directly transport you to other web page. Many influencers use this feature to promote your business on their Instagram account and this helps your business grow and get more followers.
- No more IGTV – Instagram announced the retirement of IGTV which is exclusive long video format because now user can post up to 60 minutes long video content on their Instagram feed.
- Instagram Shopping – Instagram shopping will be now new normal because rather than directing customers to your website, Instagram shopping will allow you to purchase anything you need easily from Instagram app.
- Influencers Advertising Regulation – Instagram has worked enough to ensure that influencers don’t promote any wrong product or services on Instagram. Influencers must follow all rules and community guideline before they promote anything on the platform. This can be huge benefit for users at the time of buying any product or service on Instagram.
- User Generated Content – User- generated content is so popular because it is very helping for branding and marketing any specific product/services. User generated content helps to save time of your content creation team and also it helps to build trust between you and your audience. People create content on behalf of your brand which helps your business to grow. User generated content is not very new but the trend is growing so fast in 2022 as compared to previous years.
- Twitter card preview on Instagram – Instagram will promote your post on twitter with post preview and using such twitter card it gives you more visibility on twitter, help you earn more followers, make tweets more attractive and increase traffic to your website.
To conclude, we cannot predict what Instagram will introduce next, but Instagram trends are constantly changing and updating and brands should use such trends as biggest opportunity.
Takeaway: — The Digital Marketing Institute In Pune is designed to build or consolidate your digital marketing know-how to gain new skills and support your ideal digital marketing journey. The digital marketing training institute provides workshops conducted by in-house experts to help you understand the critical fundamental components of digital marketing and develop a successful digital strategy.