The global “IoT in Smart Cities Market Size” is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2028. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “IoT in Smart Cities Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, 2022-2029”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/iot-in-smart-cities-market-105029
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreaks across industries to help you prepare for the future.
List of Top Key Manufacturers for IoT in Smart Cities Market:
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, United States)
- Intel Corporation (California, United States)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, United States)
- Tech Mahindra Limited (Pune, India)
- Siemens AG (Munich, Germany)
- Robert Bosch GbmH (Gerlingen, Germany)
- PTC Ltd. (Boston, United States)
- Schneider Electric Infrastructure Ltd. (Rueil-Malmaison, France)
- Arm Limited (Cambridge, United Kingdom)
- Quantela Inc. (California, United States)
- Hitachi High-Tech Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Sierra Wireless (Richmond, Canada)
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)
- Deutsche Telekom AG (Bonn, Germany)
- Verizon Communication Inc. (New York, United States)
- AGT International (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (California, United States)
Regional Analysis for IoT in Smart Cities Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
The IoT in Smart Cities Market research report offers a complete assessment of the industry. The projections included in the report have been determined utilizing demonstrated research philosophies and presumptions.