Most of the time, iOS devices work just fine. But there may be a time when you face some issues with your iPhone or iPad camera. For instance, there are some iPhone users who have reported some issues with the camera.
Some users have reported that when they launch the camera app to capture images or record videos, the app sometimes becomes unresponsive. In some cases, when the user launches the app, all they get is a black screen. Well, if you are also facing such problems with your iOS device, there is no need to worry now. This issue can be solved quickly. Here, in the following article, we have mentioned simple tricks that you can try to fix the camera issue on your iPhone. To see the techniques, all you need to do is go through this entire post.
Simple Tricks to Fix Camera Not Working Issues on iPhone
There can be many reasons explaining why the camera on your iPhone suddenly stops working. There may be some software issues or the bug that causes the problem. Or it might be because of the wrong camera settings on your device. You must also make sure that you have updated the system software on your device. But, whatever the reason might be, you can get rid of the issue by following the techniques mentioned here. We have provided two simple tricks that you can try with much ease. You will have to follow some instructions that are included in the tricks. So, let’s move towards the techniques now.
Method 1: Force-Quitting the Camera App and Relaunching it to Solve the Issue
You can try this first trick to get the camera working again on your iOS device. Force-quitting the camera app and relaunching it is an easy task. Here’s how you can do so:
- To get started, first of all, swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen and then hold the middle portion of the screen.
- And now, you will have to swipe up on the app card, and this will close the Camera app on your device.
- Now, wait for a few minutes and then relaunch the camera app on your device and see if it starts working again.
Method 2: Solving the Issue by Hard Resetting the iPhone
Camera issues are the common issues that anyone can face on any of their iOS devices. And to solve the issue on your iPhone, you can try hard resetting your device. Here’s how you can hard reset your iPhone:
- To hard reset your iPhone, firstly, you will have to press and then quickly release the volume button.
- Now, press and immediately release the volume down button.
- After this, keep holding the side button until the device screen becomes black, and then wait until the Apple logo shows up on your screen. And that’s it. Now, launch the camera app and see if it starts working on your device.
- And if none of the methods works for you, you can try resetting all the settings on your device.
So, these were the two simple tricks that you can try to solve the camera issue on your iPhone. And with this, I hope that the mentioned methods will help you get rid of the problem. If you want to discover more about iOS devices, you can reach out to our official website.