Disclaimer: This is a user generated content submitted by a member of the WriteUpCafe Community. The views and writings here reflect that of the author and not of WriteUpCafe. If you have any complaints regarding this post kindly report it to us.
Kokum butter is an oil derived from the seeds of a fruit bearing tree called the kokum tree. For many years Kokum has proven to be the perfect ingredient in a variety of cosmetics and skin care products. Kokum butter is generally mixed with other kinds of plant and essential oil to make a complete product. Despite being drunk as a chilled juice, kokum butter is the best remedy for glowing skin and silky hair. This organic soap is made using 100% natural essential oils like coconut oil, rice bran oil, caustic soda, kokum butter and Kashmiri Lavender essential oil. There are many benefits that kokum butter soap provides and it is very important to use a vegan soap that is natural, unsullied, chemical free, paraben and SLS free soap. Effin lifestyle’s kokum butter will give you just that.
Here are the top Kokum Benefits For Hair
• Handmade Kokum butter soap is highly moisturizing and helps heal dry and cracked skin.
• This organic soap defies aging and has anti- inflammatory and anti- bacterial properties.
• Kokum butter is the best medicated ingredient around and comprises skin fortifying constituents such as vitamin E, which is the best for glowing skin and omega 3, omega 6 fatty acids.
• You can effectively get rid of pimples, blackheads, boils, increased oiliness, creases and enlarged pores which many people go through.
• Kokum butter soap is blessed with antioxidants and removes toxins from the surface of the skin giving your skin a magic touch.
• If you go through hair fall or sensitive scalp Kokum butter soap is very beneficial as massaging this on your scalp improves the strength of hair roots and promotes growth with a thick texture.
• Our Natural Kokum butter soap is 100% vegan, safe for everyday use and the best way to reverse your age clock naturally.