Canon is the last top-tier printer that provides customers with printing, copying, faxing, and scanning services. To have a satisfying printing experience with the Canon printer, you must first install it properly by going to ij.start.canon. You'll find everything you need to know about Canon printers, from setup to downloading printer drivers and troubleshooting tips. Let’s get started.
ij.start.canon to Download Canon Printer Driver
What the reader needs to know here is the official website of the printer used, as well as whether or not it is a Canon printer. Follow the steps below to download the Canon printer driver for your computer or laptop by going to https //ij.start.canon:
- To begin, navigate to Canon's professional website by entering https://ij.start.cannon into the URL bar of your internet browser.
- You can see all of Canon's products here. Entering the printer's name in the seek bar will help you find your printer.
- After that, select your printer to download the setup report in your printer driver force.
- Once you've entered your printer's website, look for “Drivers and Downloads” on the right-hand side of the page. Left-click it to open additional options under the drivers and download tab.
- You can choose between two options: optional printer drivers and recommended printer drivers.
- The recommended Canon printer drivers must be downloaded because they have occasionally been required while printing using a Canon printer. Based on their operating system compatibility, the user can download the optional Canon printer driver.
- The “Select” option is located in front of the download printer driver URL. The URL that needs to be downloaded onto your computer should be clicked.
- The process of downloading will then begin. The downloading process will be finished in a few seconds.
- Finally, a pop-up notification indicating that the download of the Canon printer driver is complete is shown on your computer screen.
Ij.start.cannon Complete Installation Guide
Ij.start is one of the most popular websites used by people who use Canon printers, including Pixma, Maxify, and many more. Canon offers a solution for you to prepare software for your preferred Canon printer online. You can set up your printer more effectively using this. To set up your Canon printer, according to the instructions below;
Software download: Go to ij.start.canon to get the Canon driver.
Install and Select connection type: installation and connection type selection Choose between a WiFi or USB connection by double-tapping the file.
Turn ON the Canon printer: The Canon printer may be turned on by pressing the button.
Connect WiFi: Press and hold the WiFi alarm to connect when using a wireless connection.
Flashing blue and green lights: If you notice this, the printer is WiFi-connected.
Agree on the terms to install: Read and accept the licence terms that Canon has set up before you can install anything.
Finish setup the Canon printer: To complete the last step, tap Complete.
Simple Instructions for Using ij.start.canon to Setup a Canon Printer
If you just bought a new Canon printer and are setting it up for the first time, there's a chance you'll run into some problems. Follow the instructions below to quickly set up your Canon printer:
- The first step in unboxing your Canon printer is to remove all of the packaging materials and orange-colored tapes that are all around it.
- Pushing the front panel of your Canon printer downward will enable you to open it.
- After that, place your printer and any accompanying accessories in a safe location.
- Additionally, remove the protective tapes and packaging materials from your printer's components to ensure optimum operation.
- The next step is to connect the Canon printer's main cable to an electrical outlet. The strength cord for your printer is conveniently located at the back stop.
- If you're setting up a stressed connection, connect one end of the USB cable to your computer and the other end to the Canon printer.
- Check to see if your Canon printer is correctly connected to your computer.
- Now stand close to the printer's entrance. From the strength socket, press the printer's strength button.
- Additionally, turn on your printer by pressing the power button on the top of the Canon printer.
- Empty the ink cartridge, then place the ink in the correct places.
- Your printer is now ready to print data from a variety of files.