Looking for solutions to fix the Alexa red ring issue? Don’t worry. This blog will assist you with Alexa Red Ring Fix. Alexa is the most sold product of Amazon. Hearing the commands and replying to them in just a second makes it unique. Another magnificent feature of Alexa is light rings on the top of the Alexa. Generally, it shows blue light on the top of Alexa, but sometimes it shows red ring light. The main reason for the red ring light is that Alexa is having trouble with its microphone. Sometimes, due to the connectivity issue, it shows the red ring light. Let's discuss the method to fix the red ring light issue.
Methods to fix Alexa red ring light issue
There are several different methods to fix the Alexa red ring issue. Follow the below-mentioned methods to fix the Alexa red ring issue.
Method 1: Fix the Microphone problem of Alexa
The main reason behind the red ring issue is your microphone is disabled, ensure that you enabled it. Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the microphone problem of Alexa:
- Make sure that your Amazon Alexa is connected correctly and your device is turned on. Check if the microphone is also flashing the red light on the top of the Alexa device.
- If you see the red light on the top of the device, that means you have accidentally muted the mic button.
- Press the mic button and wait for a while. Check if the red light on the mic has disappeared or not.
Method 2: Check the volume of the device
If the volume of the device then your Alexa will not respond. In that case, you need to check and increase the volume of the device. Follow the below-mentioned steps to increase the volume of Alexa:
- First of all, locate the volume button on the Alexa device.
- Now, press the “+” button 3-4 times to increase the volume of the device.
Method 3: Restart your Alexa device
Some internal issues can interrupt the working of the Alexa device. You just need to reboot the Alexa device by removing the power cord and then wait for a few seconds. Now, reconnect the power cord and wait for a blue LED light.
Method 4: Fix the internet connection problem
Still, if you are facing the red ring issue even after following the above steps then make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. If the signal strength is good but still you are facing a red ring issue then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, check if your internet plan validity has not expired.
- Try to restart your router and Alexa device.
- To restart your Alexa and router, you just need to unplug them and wait for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, reconnect them and wait for a welcome message.
Method 5: Update the firmware
Outdated versions of the firmware can also cause the red ring issue. Go through the below-mentioned steps to update the firmware:
- First of all, open the Alexa app on your device and go to the main menu.
- Then, move to the settings option and click on the device option.
- Thereafter, tap on the about tab and select the software version option from the list.
- Now, wait for a few seconds until it is searching and updating the firmware.
Hopefully, by following the above Alexa Red Ring Fix you can easily resolve the Alexa red ring issue. We have tried to discuss the simple ways to fix the Alexa red ring issue.