This Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3 course is for anyone who wants to communicate better. It covers a variety of techniques for solving communications problems. Beginners and experts alike will learn communication skills, with the latter able to make their skills even greater by mastering advanced techniques. Learn about conflict resolution, persuasion, presentation and even communication styles. Professional speakers and confident people of all walks of life will improve their skills in a new, fun and interactive way.
Our Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3 program is created by industry experts who have harnessed the complete potential of effective communication such as expert public speakers, psychologists and lawyers and NLP specialists. In this program they reveal to you all of the insider tips on how you can get your point across coherently, accurately and in an interesting way be it personal or professional communication. Interested? Enrol with us today and take complete control of your communication skills towards a progressive and successful future.
Get more information on “Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3 course” with detailed course curriculum at https://www.1training.org/course/diploma-in-advanced-communication-skills-level-3/
Why You Should Consider Taking This Course At 1Training?
1Training is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3 Course. At 1Training, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- Communicate with your customers using the 3 patterns
- Build a great rapport with your clients
- Improve persuasion skills and become a great deal-maker
- Communicate better both personally and professionally
- Use motivational drivers to communicate coherently and effectively
- Handle challenging situations with diplomatic conversational skills
- Obtain valuable information from your customers
- Diffuse tension and build trust through conversation
- Brush up and master your negotiation techniques
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality study materials
- Learners will be eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
- Personalized learning experience
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- You must be 16 years of age or above
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3 program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the “Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3”.
Course Major Modules:
1: Importance of Communication
2: Basics of Communication
3: The Communication Process
4: The Communication Process
5: Presenting Information
6: Building Rrapport
7: Tools Used in Communication
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
- Certificate Download Guide
Purchase Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3 course at https://www.1training.org/checkout/?add-to-cart=139842
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.
The Clubhouse Holborn,
20 St. Andrew Street, London.
EC4A 3AG, United Kingdom
Tel: +4420 8610 9650