Battery life doesn’t always remain consistent. Over time, as your Mac gets older, you may have several issues with your battery. In some cases, users say that their battery dies faster than it should have been, or it used to be before. Some users complain that their battery life has significantly reduced after the latest OS update. Well, if this is the case with your MacBook battery, you are not alone. This write-up is penned to discuss MacBook Battery Draining Issues Problems and their solutions.
Battery Drain MacOS Catalina
- Update the latest MacOS and make sure all the apps are up to date.
- Go to the Apple menu and restart your Mac.
- Check your battery health in the hidden “Battery Report” feature of your MacOS. There is a chance that your battery health is poor.
- Reset the System Management Controller.
- Check the apps that are consuming excessive power. Just a click on the battery menu bar icon will land you to the “Apps Using Significant Energy” section.
- Activity Monitor can also be used to check energy-consuming apps and processes. Click the Energy tab in the Activity Monitor app to do that.
How to Improve MacBook Battery Health?
- Your Mac screen is the biggest resource of battery consumption. By lowering the display’s brightness, you can help your MacBook battery run slightly longer. In the Apple menu, click the System Preference, Display and then Display tab. There you can adjust the brightness slider.
- When you are not using your Mac, keep the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth disabled. Go to the status bar and click the icons to disable them.
- Another way you can try to extend your battery life is to optimize the Energy Saver setting. Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > Energy Saver to do that.
- Tuning off your visual effects and transparency could also be an effective way to improve your battery life. You can do this by going to the Apple menu > System Preference > Accessibility > Display. “Reduce Motion” and “Reduce Transparency” boxes will appear on your screen. Check these boxes to do that.
- Uninstall the apps that are no longer usable. Also, frequently quit apps after use. You can do this by clicking the name of the app in the menu bar.
- Disable unnecessary location services. To do that, click System Preferences > “Security & Privacy” > click the “Privacy” tab > “Location Services” in the Apple menu. Click the lock icon and enter your password to make changes.
UTMios-Solution trust reliability services:
As a trusted issuer of repair offers for Apple products broken, our goal is to ensure that your MacBook performs fully. We continue to have an excessive level of nice service and present aggressive prices. We perform professional restoration and improvement of Apple devices and computers.
A lifeless MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air can be brought back to life. The name of the company is that we buy your MacBook from you, repair it and deliver it to you in the shortest possible time.
We want to make this method of MacBook Repair Delhi as handy and convenient as possible. Just give us a call and we will pick up your MacBook, repair it and deliver it back to you in no time. The best MacBook repair service provider in Delhi NCR with year-end travel expertise is India. The India MacBook service for intermediate skilled professionals is the most appropriate MacBook service.
Address: 507, Skylark Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019