Magento 2 Pin Payments is an excellent payment solution for the small business owners to accept card payments in a more affordable way, with transparent processing charges.
Pin Payments is an australian payment solutions providing company that provides affordable yet less complex payment solutions to the small businesses. It provides easy-to-use multi-currency payment solutions that don't require merchant accounts.
Founded in 2011, Pin Payments has made its way to the list of some of the best payment solutions providing companies in the country with its safe and reliable payment solutions. It is being trusted by over ten thousand of global merchants.
Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Pin Payments extension to help the store owners integrate this payment solution with their online store. Allow the customers to pay securely on your online store using their credit card with the direct payment method.
The payment gateway uses data-encryption to hide the sensitive payment data from the bad guys, ensuring a safe and reliable payment solution.
Features of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Pin Payments Extension:
- Integrate Pin Payments with your Magento 2 store to start accepting secure and quick payments.
- Allow the customers to save their credit card details securely through vaults.
- Set the custom title for the payment gateway and show or hide the logo to the customers on the checkout page.
- Offers a sandbox mode to test the payment gateway.
- Option to set the default status of the orders placed using the Pin Payments gateway.
- Limit customers to only selected countries to use the payment method.
- Debug functionality for the developers.
- Allow the customers to complete the payment without leaving your site using the direct payment method.
- Customers can check the payment details from their my account section in the frontend.
- Admin can also create orders using Pin Payments from the backend and use the saved card details from the vault.
Enhance the customer experience of your store by implementing a quick and secure Pin Payments on your Magento store.Read more at: https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-pin-payments.html