Make the products on your Magento store stand out from other products using Magento 2 Product Labels. Add custom labels to the products to highlight them and boost the conversions.
Highlighting the products with discounts and new arrivals greatly influence the customers’ shopping decisions. One way to do that is by adding tags such as ‘New Arrival’, ‘Limited Price’ to the products, making them stand out from the other products.
However, no such functionality is provided by Magento in its basic version. Therefore, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Product Labels extension to allow the store owners to highlight such products in their store to motivate the customers to purchase the product.
Using Magento 2 Product Labels extension, the store owners can highlight products with multiple tags such as ‘New Arrival’, ‘Hot Deal’, ‘Limited Time Offer’, ‘Low Stock’, to grab the visitors’ attention and to encourage them to make a purchase.
If you are selling thousands of products on your online store, and want to leverage sales of certain products, then Magento 2 Product Labels extension is all you need.
Features of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Product Labels Extension
- Show custom labels and tags on products to grab visitors’ attention.
- Allows displaying multiple tags on simple products.
- Supports displaying the product labels only on certain pages.
- Select from a number of options to classify the products as new.
- Configure the product & category page label container as per the store theme.
- Create custom product labels from the backend.
- Create text-only or image product labels from the backend by configuring various attributes.
- Set various conditions to set the product labels from the admin panel backend.
- Show attractive Magento 2 product labels or stickers to leverage conversions and sales.
For more info, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-product-labels.html