Medical Tubing Market was valued at USD 4.9 Billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 11.74 Billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period (2022-2029).
Medical Tubing Market Overview
The industry overview gives thorough details about the size of the market all the market dynamics including strategies, market revenue, pricing analysis, micro and macro market trends and scenarios & Industry benchmarks. Region wise market opportunities & barriers are also studied in detail.
Available Exclusive Sample Copy of this Report @ : https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/30729
Medical Tubing Market Report Scope and Research Methodology
The Medical Tubing Market report includes the comprehensive analysis of the industry in a simple language. A detailed analysis of Medical Tubing Market dynamics has been included in the report. The past, present and the expected trends in the forecast period has also been provided in the report. For understanding the global factors affecting the industry, the report presents drivers, challenges, restraints and opportunities prevailing in the Medical Tubing market. Detailed analysis of external & internal factors impacting the market is covered through PESTEL & PORTER analysis.
Dedicated study of the rivalry in the industry is covered, which includes market leaders, followers, and new entrants. Extensive primary research was conducted to acquire information and verify and confirm the crucial numbers arrived at after comprehensive Medical Tubing market engineering and calculations for market statistics; market size estimations, market forecasts, market breakdown and data triangulation. The secondary data was collected from the company’s annual reports, articles, paid and free databases, etc. To estimate the regional and global Medical Tubing market size, the bottom-up approach was used.
Medical Tubing Market Regional Insights
The regional analytics cover North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe & Middle East and Africa. The report includes a detailed explanation of market size, market drivers, barriers, CAGR, and import and export in all the regions.
Medical Tubing Market Segmentation
o Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
o Polyterafluoroethylene (PTFE)
o Poly ether ether ketone (PEEK)
o Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA)
o Polycarbonate (PC)
o Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
o Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
o Polyurethane (PU)
o Ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM)
• Specialty Polymers
o Bioabsorbable polymer
o Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
Based on material, the market is divided into Plastics (Polyvinyl chloride, Polyolefin, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyamide, Polyterafluoroethylene, Polyether ether ketone, Perfluoroalkoxy, Polycarbonate (PC)), Rubbers (Thermoplastic elastomer, Thermoplastic polyurethane, Silicone, Polyurethane, Ethylene propylene diene monomer, With almost 30.2% of global revenue in 2021, the Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) segment dominated the market. The demand for PVC-based medical devices has increased due to the rising use of single-use, pre-sterilized medical equipment. PVC can also be sterilised using irradiation and the ethylene oxide method. PVC is the most popular material used to make medical tubes because it is transparent, chemically resistant, and biocompatible.
• Bulk disposable tubing
• Catheters & cannulas
• Drug delivery system
• Special applications
The market is divided into four categories based on application: drug delivery systems, bulk disposable tubing, and catheters & cannulas. In 2021, the bulk disposable tubing market segment dominated with more than 35% of global sales. Syringes, needles, and urology supplies are a few examples of bulk disposable equipment. During the projection period, category growth is likely to be fueled by the increased focus on reducing patient-to-patient transmission of illness. Catheters are tiny tubes manufactured of materials of the highest quality for use in medicine. To treat illnesses or carry out treatments, they are injected into patients' bodies. The need for catheters has increased as a result of the rise in chronic illnesses that require hospitalisation, which is fueling the expansion of the catheters market.
Sample Request For Medical Tubing Market : https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/30729
Medical Tubing Market Key Players
• Zeus Industrial Products
• Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
• Lubrizol (Vesta)
• Nordson Corporation
• Putnam Plastics
• W.L.Gore& Associates (Fermatex Vascular Technology)
• Ap Technologies
• A.P. Extrusion
• B. Braun
• Cook Medical
• FBK Medical Tubing, Inc.
• Freudenberg Group
• LVD Biotech
• MDC Industries
• Nusil Technology
• TE Connectivity
• Teel Plastics Inc.
Table Of Content
1. Global Medical Tubing Market: Research Methodology
2. Global Medical Tubing Market: Executive Summary
• Market Overview and Definitions
o Introduction to Global Medical Tubing Market
o Key Findings
o Recommendations for Investors
o Recommendations for Market Leaders
o Recommendations for New Market Entry
3. Global Medical Tubing Market: Competitive Analysis
• MMR Competition Matrix
o Market Structure by region
o Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players
• Consolidation in the Market
o M&A by region
• Key Developments by Companies
• Market Drivers
• Market Restraints
• Market Opportunities
• Market Challenges
• Market Dynamics
• PORTERS Five Forces Analysis
• Regulatory Landscape by region
o North America
o Asia Pacific
o Middle East and Africa
o South America
• COVID-19 Impact
4. Global Medical Tubing Market Segmentation
• Global Medical Tubing Market, by Material (2022-2029)
• Global Medical Tubing Market, by Structure (2022-2029)
• Global Medical Tubing Market, by Application (2022-2029)
5. Regional Medical Tubing Market(2022-2029)
• Regional Medical Tubing Market, by Material (2022-2029)
• Regional Medical Tubing Market, by Structure (2022-2029)
• Regional Medical Tubing Market, by Application (2022-2029)
• Regional Medical Tubing Market, by Country (2022-2029)
6. Company Profile: Key players
• Company Overview
• Financial Overview
• Global Presence
• Capacity Portfolio
• Business Strategy
• Recent Developments
Key questions answered in the Medical Tubing Market are:
- What is Medical Tubing ?
- What are the global trends in the Medical Tubing Market?
- What was the Medical Tubing Total Market size in 2022?
- What is expected Medical Tubing Market size by 2029?
- Who held the largest market share in Medical Tubing Market?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their portfolios in Medical Tubing Market?
- What are the major challenges that the Medical Tubing Industry could face in the future?
- Past Market Size and Competitive Landscape (2018 to 2021)
- Past Pricing and price curve by region (2018 to 2021)
- Industrial Manipulator Market Size, Share, Size & Forecast by different segment | 2022−2029
- Industrial Manipulator Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Trends by region
- Industrial Manipulator Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Type, Application and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles of selected key players by region from a strategic perspective
- Competitive landscape – Market Leaders, Market Followers, Regional player
- Competitive benchmarking of key players by region
- PESTLE Analysis
- PORTER’s analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Legal Aspects of business by region
- Lucrative business opportunities with SWOT analysis
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is a multifaceted market research and consulting company with professionals from several industries. Some of the industries we cover include medical devices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, science and engineering, electronic components, industrial equipment, technology and communication, cars and automobiles, chemical products and substances, general merchandise, beverages, personal care, and automated systems. To mention a few, we provide market-verified industry estimations, technical trend analysis, crucial market research, strategic advice, competition analysis, production and demand analysis, and client impact studies.
Contact Maximize Market Research:
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park, Phase 2
Pune Banglore Highway, Narhe,
Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India
+91 96071 95908, +91 9607365656