The Middle East & Africa glass bottles and containers market size is anticipated to expand at significant CAGR during forecast period 2021–2028. Growth of the market is attributed to rapid urbanization, increasing premium applications of glass packaging, and increasing usages of glass bottles in deployment of cosmetics products.
The bottles that are manufactured from glass is known as glass bottles. The size of the glass bottles ranges from 200 ML to 1.5 L as per there usages. In preservatives, food condiments, cosmetics, soda, pickling, and liquor the glass bottles are commonly used. In commercial sector as per there serving purpose & utilization the glass bottles are distributed & used.
The Covid-19 pandemic affected the demand and supply of Middle East & Africa glass bottles and containers market. Lockdown across the globe, supply chain disorders, and oscillating supply of raw materials forced manufacturers to shut down production leading to unfortunate decline in market growth. Launch of vaccines to combat the Covid-19 pandemic is expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Increasing usage of glass bottles and containers in cosmetic sector is projected to boost the market.
- Increasing trend of sustainability is the major factor fueling the market.
- Lack of awareness about the glass bottles and containers is projected to restrict the market expansion during the forecast period.
- High price of glass bottles and containers is anticipated to hamper the market growth in the coming years.
- R&D investment and technological advancement in glass bottles and containers market is projected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market players.
- Bonpak (Pty) Ltd.
- Milly Glass Works Ltd.
- Primal Glass Pvt. Ltd.
- Middle East Glass Manufacturing Company SAE
- Frigoglass SAS
- RAK Ghani Glass LLC
- Saverglass SAS
- Unitrade FZE
- Majan Glass Company SAOG
- Saudi Arabian Glass Co. Ltd.
- The National Company For Glass Industries (ZOVJA)
Key players competing in the Middle East & Africa glass bottles and containers market include Bonpak (Pty) Ltd.; Milly Glass Works Ltd.; Primal Glass Pvt. Ltd.; Middle East Glass Manufacturing Company SAE; Frigoglass SAS; RAK Ghani Glass LLC; Saverglass SAS; Unitrade FZE; Majan Glass Company SAOG; Saudi Arabian Glass Co. Ltd.; and The National Company For Glass Industries (ZOVJA)
Some of these players are using several market strategies such as collaborations, acquisitions, partnerships, merger, product launches, and capacity expansion to enhance their market shares and to generate revenue and raise their production line of the business in the coming years.
To Get a New Sample Request: https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/1962
- Growth Market Reports
- Phone: +1 909 414 1393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://growthmarketreports.com