The Military Night Vision Device Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the military night vision device market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Military Night Vision Device Market’s Growth:
https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/military-night-vision-device-global-market-reportAs per The Business Research Company’s Military Night Vision Device Global Market Report 2023, the global military night vision device market size is expected to grow from $3.94 billion in 2022 to $4.39 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The global military night vision device market size is expected to reach $6.4 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.9%.Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the military night vision devices market. Companies operating in the military night vision devices market are adopting new technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in September 2021, L3Harris Technologies Inc., a US-based defense contractor, and information technology services provider, launched (ENVG-B) system and was awarded by the US Army $100 million for delivering enhanced night vision goggle technology. This technology enables the enhancement of soldiers’ ability of surveillance, mobility, awareness, target engagement, lethality, and survivability. The ENVG-B, STORM II laser rangefinder, and tactical radios like the AN/PRC-163 and AN/PRC-171 are the most recent examples of how the firm is helping the Army's objective to improve troop situational awareness, mobility, and lethality.
- American Technologies Network Corporation,
- Teledyne FLIR LLC
- L3 Harris Technologies Inc.
- Thales Group SA, British Aerospace PLCElbit Vision Systems Ltd.
The military night vision device market is segmented:
1) By Type: Camera, Goggles, Monocular And Binoculars, Rifle Scope, Other Types
2) By Technology: Thermal Imaging, Image Intensifier, Infrared Illumination, Other Technologies
3) By Application: Surveillance, Targeting, Navigation, Other Applications
4) By End User: Military Segment, Civil Segment
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the military night vision device market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s military night vision device market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Military Night Vision Device Market Characteristics
3. Military Night Vision Device Market Trends And Strategies
4. Military Night Vision Device Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Military Night Vision Device Market Size And Growth
27. Military Night Vision Device Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Military Night Vision Device Market
29. Military Night Vision Device Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model