The global mobile C-Arm market was valued to be $1.03 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $1.85 billion by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 5.16% in the forecast period 2019-2029. The growing prominence of minimally invasive surgeries accompanied by the rising investment aimed at the enhancement of the surgical ecosystem is the forerunning factor in promoting the demand for mobile C-Arm devices across the globe.
Further, factors such as the development of novel products offering consumer-centric features such as 3D imaging, radiation dose optimization features, robotic movements, and enhanced imaging quality, among others, and establishment of hybrid operating rooms are bolstering the growth in the adoption of mobile C-Arm devices. However, the growing shortfall of skilled professionals is the leading factor inhibiting the key players of the mobile C-Arm industry from unleashing the C-Arm technology to its fullest potential.
Scope of the Market research Study
The research report on the global mobile C-Arm market provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the mobile C-Arm technology. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception of the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, the growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to mobile C-Arm devices.
• Full-Size C-Arm
• Mini C-Arm
• Pain Management
• Other Applications
End User Type
• Specialty Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Potential Opportunities – Mobile C-Arm Device Technology
- Integration of Interactive Visualization Technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR) and Holographic Imaging
- Development of Image Systems Extending Efficient Storage Assistance
- Growing prominence for Minimally Invasive Surgeries (MIS)
- Growing Establishment of Hybrid Operating Rooms
- Shifting Focus Toward Value-Oriented Healthcare Model
- Strong Increase in Demand for Enhanced Imaging Technology
- Technological Advancements
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
- Risk of High Radiation Exposure, Limiting the Use of mobile C-Arm
Key Players of the Market
The players who are making significant contributions to the global mobile C-Arm market are ARI Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., Eurocolumbus s.r.l., General Electric Company, Gemss Co. Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., OrthoScan, Inc., Perlong Medical Equipment Co. Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, Villa Sistemi Medicali Spa, and Ziehm Imaging GmbH.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the key regulations abiding the development, commercialization, and clinical-use of mobile C-Arm devices, across different regions?
• What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending their major share of research and development (R&D) investment?
• Who are the leading players which hold significant dominance on the global mobile C-Arm market, currently?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of global mobile C-Arm market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
• What is the current annual demand for C-Arm devices across different regions and their growth potential in the forecast period?
• What is the current market potential of mobile C-Arm technology and what are the factors deciding the growth potential of mobile C-Arm technology, in the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different product types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different applications and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• What is the current demand contribution of different end user types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities, by players of the global mobile C-Arm market?
Get Free Sample Report – https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=736&type=download
“The average selling price (ASP) of Mobile C-Arm devices witnessed a decreasing trend in Asia-pacific and Latin America countries. The decreasing average price trend in these regions was due to the decrease in the cost of mobile C-Arm device models, which were already launched in the region. Further, the growing competitive pressure from companies based out of China and South Korea also forced the key players to come up with competitive economical options catering to regions in focus.”
BIS Related Studies