A standard policy for a motorbike, moped, motor scooter, or motor-assisted bicycle will cover the following whether you are purchasing coverage for the first time or renewing an existing policy:
- Responsible parties
- Assistance in Case of Accident
- Protecting yourself from drivers without insurance.
Your insurance agent can fill you in on the specifics of your province or territory's coverage needs and other available insurance alternatives, including comprehensive, all perils, and named perils.
The greatest method to keep your insurance costs low is to maintain your driving record spotless. And before hitting the road, ensure your insurance is up to date.
Tips for Purchasing Motorcycle Insurance
Your insurance premium for a motorbike, moped, motor scooter, or motorized bicycle is based on many of the same criteria as auto insurance premiums.
(In certain regions) your age is required.
What you've learned from your time on the saddle
Details about your motorized two-wheeler, such as the make and horsepower of your bike's engine.
Shop around for the best price and level of care if you have access to private insurance in your province or territory. Find out what else you should think about before purchasing motorbike insurance.
- Vehicle loss due to:
- Accidental external methods
- Fire, external explosion, self-ignition, lightning, or frost
- Burglary, housebreaking, or theft
- Malicious act
- Losses due to strikes and riots
f.Hazards when flying, driving, riding the rails, navigating the waterways, and during typhoons, hurricanes, and cyclones.
g.If your motorcycle breaks down, we'll tow it to the closest repair shop for free (up to
- If your motorcycle breaks down due to loss or damage,
- you may have it fixed with the insured's approval, and the insurance company's responsibility won't exceed
- The organization needs a comprehensive breakdown of the projected expenses.