Global Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market” is focused on understanding the key trends of next-generation biomanufacturing with the use of single-use bioreactors and digital bioreactors across the globe. The research study demonstrates the competitive landscape of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market and presents the market dynamics as well as the regulatory framework affecting the growth of the next-generation biomanufacturing across different regions. The study also presents an in-depth analysis of the drivers, challenges, and opportunities of the market playing a significant role in major countries of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Rest-of-the-World.
BIS healthcare experts have found global next-generation biomanufacturing market to be one of the most rapidly evolving markets. The global next-generation biomanufacturing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.85% during the forecast period 2021-2031 and is expected to reach a value of $85,201.2 million in 2031.
The next-generation biomanufacturing market is largely dominated by companies such as Applikon Biotechnology BV, bbi-biotech GmbH, Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Esco Group of Companies, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Meissner Filtration Products, Inc., Merck KGaA, PBS Biotech, Inc., Pierre Guérin, Sartorius AG, Shanghai Bailun Biotechnology Co. Ltd, Solaris Biotechnology Srl, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ZETA GmbH. The bioprocess segment of a few companies like GE Healthcare was highly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic due to the supply-demand gap. Due to this, the company reported low segment revenue in 2020. However, key players like Danaher Corporation witnessed high growth in the revenue attributed to the high demand for bioprocess solutions products.
The global -next-generation biomanufacturing market is growing exponentially due to the high rate of investments from both public and private sectors for the development of facilities equipped with advanced biomanufacturing equipment and instruments. Automation technologies are increasingly gaining prominence in the biomanufacturing industry over the years owing to their vast range of advantages in terms of greater speed, productivity, and accuracy. Offering a more streamlined and centralized control, the market for automation systems is growing rapidly, with a greater number of companies investing and launching new automation solutions in the market.
• Workflow – Upstream Biomanufacturing and Downstream Biomanufacturing
• Product – Continuous Upstream Biomanufacturing Products, Single-Use Upstream Biomanufacturing Products, and Downstream Biomanufacturing Products
• Medical Application – Monoclonal Antibodies, Hormones, Vaccines, Recombinant Proteins, Other Applications
• End User – Biopharmaceutical Companies, CMOs/CDMOs, Research Institutions
• North America – U.S. and Canada
• Europe – U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Switzerland, Russia and Rest-of-Europe
• Asia Pacific – China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
• Latin America – Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest-of-Latin America
Global Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market Dynamics
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the key trends of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market? How is the market evolving, and what is its future scope?
• What is the role of automation in biomanufacturing?
• What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market?
• What is the regulatory framework of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market?
• What is the market share of each of the players offering products for next-generation biomanufacturing? What are the key strategies implemented by the major players to sustain the competition of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market?
• What was the market size of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market in 2020, and what is the anticipated market size in 2031? What is the expected growth rate of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• What are the different next-generation biomanufacturing products used in the medical field? Which product segment is expected to observe the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• What are the key medical applications of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market? Which application type is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period of 2021-2031?
• Who are the key end users for the global next-generation biomanufacturing market? What was the market share held by each end user in the global next-generation biomanufacturing market in 2020? What is the expected growth rate and market share by 2031?
• What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market in 2020, and what are the values expected to be in 2031? What are the different macro- and micro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market?
• Which region dominated the global next-generation biomanufacturing market in 2020? Which geography can be the target market for significant expansion of key companies for different next-generation biomanufacturing products?
• What are the key countries contributing significantly toward the growth of the next-generation biomanufacturing market?
• What are the key players of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market, and what is their role in the market? Who are the leading payers in the single-use bioreactor market?
Get Free Sample Report- https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1206&type=download
Within the research report, the market is segmented based on workflow and product, medical application, end user, and region. Each of these segments has been further categorized into sub-segments to compile an in-depth study. Each of these segments covers the snapshot of the market over the projected years, the inclination of the market revenue, underlying patterns, and trends by using analytics on the primary and secondary data obtained.
BIS Related Studies