NLD License and NLD Telecom Operators
NLD License or National Long-Distance License is the legal authorization issued by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) that gives the license holder the power of providing telecom services along long distances across nation. An NDL company can provide telecommunication services over a very long-distance network. There are several Short Distance Charging Areas (SDCAs) across the country which are connected to a Long distance Network over internet services are provided. Read Other Useful Content: RNI Registration
A National Long Distance Service Provider, also known as National Long Distance Telecom Operator, provides NLD services over long distances on a national scale. The telecom services that can be provided under NDL are:
- Voice Transmission
- Data Transfer
- Fax Mailing
- Text Exchanges
- Videos & other multimedia
Points to ponder before filing for NDL License
To apply for an NDL (National Long Distance) License, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- The NLD business needs to be a registered company under MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) Companies Act, 2013, to apply for the NLD License.
- You must file for the application of the prescribed format, otherwise it risks cancellation.
- Multiple applications for an NLD licenses is not necessary. A single license for National Long Distance Service will provide the necessary authorization.
- The validity for the NLD License is of 20 years. After the license expiry, you can file for renewal for 10 years.
- The entry fee for NDL license is INR 2.5 Crore. This entry fee is non-refundable.
- The entry fee is a one-time pay which is paid off at the time of license registration. In addition to this, you have to pay for an annual license fee, which is 15% of the adjusted gross revenue of the NDL company.
List of Documents needed for NDL License Registration
The below mentioned is the list of requisite documents that needs to be compiled and furnished to file for the NLD License and become an NLDSP (National Long Distance Service Provider):
- Certificate of Incorporation (CoI) of the NLD service provider
- Memorandum of Association ( It’s the charter of the company which defines its relationship with shareholders and objectives of the company)
- Articles of Association (It’s a document that specifies the regulations for a company's operations and defines the company's purpose.)
- Business Strategy of the NLDSP
- Funding arrangement for project financing
- Pay-Order/ Demand-Draft of the processing fee
- List of all the Directors, Promoters, Partners, and Shareholders of the company.
- Equity Details with Certificate of Company Secretary of the Company’s statutory auditor.
- Certified copy of agreement between the Indian Company and its foreign partner
- Board resolution which gives authorization to the signatory
- Affidavit for correct enlistment of documents from the company.
Procedure for successful registration of the NDL License
The following steps are defined for the procurement of NLD License in India:
- Compile and furnish the requisite documents for filing the application.
- File for the online application and upload the documents.
- Fulfill the financial and PBG (Performance Bank Guarantee) requirements.
- Receive the NLD License and start the network service operations.
How Registrationwala helps you to get your NDL License?
At Registrationwala, our NLD License consultants possess an in-depth knowledge about the policies and the requirements for procuring the license. They essentially pool their expertise to provide you the assistance for NLD License solutions. Our services consist of:
- Complete application filing.
- Document preparation assistance.
- Auditing Assistance.
- Department follow up
- NLD License delivery on time.
National Long Distance Service Provider or NLDSP is a vast business enterprise possessed by just a few and these few are worthy of our assistance. Contact us today and we will initiate you to the NLD License process right away.