As you all know, QuickBooks also allows users to print documents and reports and save them as PDF. But sometimes, users get the ‘QuickBooks pdf component missing’ error when they try to create, print or email payroll reports. QuickBooks missing component pdf might confuse users as it does not tell which component is missing. When the error interrupts, either QuickBooks closes, or the user doesn’t get any error message. Read the blog until the end to know more about the ‘QuickBooks save as pdf not working’ issue.
If the PDF print from QuickBooks is missing and you an need expert’s help, then call us on our toll-free number (1.800.579.9430) and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals.
Resolving ‘PDF print from QuickBooks is missing’ error
Just like other tools, QuickBooks has a specified tool in QuickBooks Tool Hub to troubleshoot print and pdf related issues. In order to fix the ‘QuickBooks missing component email’ error, download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your workstation and run QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair tool. The steps given below will help you with the same:
- Close QuickBooks.
- Get the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Go to Downloads.
- Then, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Install the tool hub by following the prompt steps.
- Also, agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the installation completes, the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon will appear on the desktop.
- Open the tool hub and select the Program Problems tab.
- Click QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair tool.
- Let the tool run to fix the issues.
- Try to print, email and save as PDF again from QuickBooks.
If the problem continues, try the following troubleshooting solution.
Solution. Try to update the QuickBooks desktop application
Follow these steps to update QuickBooks manually:
- Close QuickBooks.
- Select the Windows Start menu.
- Search for QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-click the icon and choose Run as administrator.
- On the No Company Open window, click on the Help menu and select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move to the Options tab.
- Choose Mark All and then select Save.
- Click on the Update Now tab and mark the Reset Update checkbox.
- To start the download, click Get Updates.
We know it is not easy to perform troubleshooting on your own therefore we provide you this quick and simple guide about QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair tool. Hopefully, you find the above troubleshooting procedure helpful. If the error doesn’t fix, we suggest talking to the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by dialing our customer support number (1.800.579.9430).