The phototherapy devices market is an emerging market in the medical device industry which consists of public and private companies. The companies are engaged in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of the phototherapy devices, and its accessories.
The global phototherapy devices market was valued at approximately $682.3 million in 2018 and is anticipated to reach $1.07 billion by 2028. The incidence of skin diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo, and acne are growing which impacts the market demand for the phototherapy devices positively. The healthcare infrastructure in the developed market such as the U.S. and Germany has helped in the high adoption of phototherapy devices. The developing markets such as India and South Africa face a relatively lower installation for the phototherapy devices due to lack of awareness and limitations in the medical infrastructure. There are a limited number of market players operating in the market, whereas the market is expected to witness the entry of new players. The product approvals for the phototherapy devices is awaited in the market for some of the new entrants.
The global phototherapy devices market is segmented by the regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle-East. North America is the leading contributor to the global phototherapy devices market.
The market has been segmented into ‘product’, ‘application’, ‘end-user’, ‘configuration’, and ‘regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration by industry players before entering the market.
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the phototherapy devices market include Atom Medical Corporation, AVI Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., GE Healthcare Inc., Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. Kg, Honle UV America, Inc., Ibis Medical Equipment & Systems Pvt. Ltd., National Biological Corporation, Natus Medical Incorporated, Nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd. Ningbo David Medical Device Co., NOVOS, Philips Lighting Holding B.V., Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd. Solarc Systems, Inc., Daavlin, Weyer GmbH, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, and NeoMedlight, among others.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global phototherapy devices market?
• What was the market value of the leading segments of the global phototherapy devices market in 2018?
• How will each segment of the global phototherapy devices market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028?
• What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
• How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018- 2028?
• Who are the key players in the global phototherapy devices and what are their contributions?
• What are the key development strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain in this market?
• What is the market share of each of the companies in the market ecosystem?
• What are the major benefits of the implementation of phototherapy devices in the different field of applications including skin treatment, neonatal jaundice management, and others?
• What is the scope of phototherapy devices in the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle-East?
Get Free Sample Report – https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=676&type=download
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global phototherapy devices market, and assesses the factors governing the same. Opportunity matrix and detailed product mapping have been included in the report. The market by region has been further sub-segmented in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key players, and the recent developments.