How do Plasma Pens work?
Non-invasive skin tightening and rejuvenation device Plasma Pen is the latest option available. The Plasma Pen is used in a variety of procedures to make people look better without the expensive, invasive surgery they would need without it.
There have been thousands of experiments that lead to its perfection around the world. With this device, you'll look more radiant, more sculpted, and more youthful.
How do you define plastic surgery?
Plastic means “synthetic” in plastic surgery, not “artificial.” The word was coined in ancient Greece, where the word plastikos meant to mould or give form. Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty that involves both reconstructing tissue defects and improving the appearance of someone who has been born with birth defects, trauma, or a chronic illness.
Plastic surgery both helps function and looks better. Surgery on almost any part of the body, with the exception of the central nervous system, is an option:
- scar removal, burn treatment, skin cancer, and other skin disorders like birthmarks and tattoos
- Maxillary and Facial (the facial skeleton)
- Birth defects such as misshapen ears, cleft palate, and cleft lip
The only method other than plastic surgery that may be performed on the eyelids is Plasma Pen therapy. No injectable anesthesia is necessary, and no scalpels, stitches, or sutures are used during Plasma Pen treatment. This treatment has been proved to be quite safe, with few side effects and a brief recovery period. The Plasma Pen therapy feels similar to small pinpricks with a slight heat sensation. Treatment times range from a few minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the treatment area. Redness, swelling, bruising, scabbing, and discoloration of the skin are all possible side effects. While recovery times vary, you should expect to be uncomfortable for 5-7 days due to swelling, bruising, and scabbing.
Areas Treated with Plasma Pens
- Upper blepharoplasty + crows feet without surgery
- Lower blepharoplasty + crows feet without surgery
- Upper and lower blepharoplasty without surgery + crows feet
- Augmentation of the jawline/jowls
- Full brow, the other alternatives to give eyebrows a fuller and enhanced look is microblading, microblading with shading, ombre eyebrows, etc.
- Chins on both sides
- Rhytids/vertical lip lines perioral
- Lines on the lips, chin, and marionette
- Folds of the nasolabial triangle/perioral rhytids/marionette lines/chin
- the crease between the chin and the labiodental bone
- Face in its entirety
- Complete neck
How Long Do The Effects Of Plasma Pen Treatment Last?
The Plasma Pen's effects last approximately three years, though they may be permanent. Schedule a consultation if you are confused about Plasma Pen treatment and want to undergo any other treatment.