– Business owners or creators often create Facebook pages to promote it. Facebook allows you to generate a perfect name for your page. You can select a short and catchy name for your page that can be easily discovered by people. However, sometimes you may see a message displaying this Facebook page isn’t eligible to have a username on the screen.
Our blog will tell you what causes the issue and how you can fix the problem.
Causes of the Problem
To have a username for the fan page you need to have certain parameters fulfilled. If you do not have it then, this does not pass the Facebook page username eligibility criteria.
- 25 likes on the fan page
- Only one fan page from one Facebook Id.
- Ensure that you have a verified Facebook account
For this, you need to get your newly created personal Facebook account verified. Adhere to the procedure to get it done.
- Go to the Settings of your Facebook account.
- Then, you need to switch to the Mobile phone option.
- Now for the verification process, put in your phone number and then choose the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Facebook will then send you a code that you need to enter in the text field.
- This will verify your account and then you can create a Facebook page username.
You can set the username for your Facebook page from the Account Settings of your Facebook page available on the display screen.
We hope that our blog has been able to help you and you have resolved your issue.