The technical advancement in the accounting scene is quicker than anybody could at any point envision. Gone are the days when individuals used to oversee accounting and financial data physically on papers and registers. We are living in a tech-driven period, and in any event, accounting and financial services followed the suit. These days, the monetary exercises of each business are directed carefully with the assistance of accounting software. One such accounting software in the realm of digitized accounting services is Intuit QuickBooks.
With such an excess of sparkling wonder, there are as yet numerous clients that are not happy with chipping away at QuickBooks as there are as yet numerous specialized bugs, glitches, errors, and so on In this way, remembering this load of things, the Intuit developers acted the hero and fostered a comparative device that will help any client to redress these issues in QuickBooks. This tool is called QuickBooks File Doctor.
Quickbooks File Doctor: What is it?
Before you learn various aspects associated with this tool, is it prescribed to initially get what QuickBooks file doctor tool is? QBFD is fundamentally a basic record fixing apparatus that is utilized to fix the errors that the clients experience while chipping away at the QuickBooks bookkeeping programming. This device is coordinated or underlying just in QuickBooks 2016 and the later forms. In order to update QuickBooks to the latest version, you can simply move to the QuickBooks file doctor download page at the Intuit website and carry out the action.
Quickbooks File Doctor: Errors & Issues That can be Resolved
Below, we will learn about all the different types of errors and issues that can be faced and resolved via the use of the QFD tool.
- Error -6000 -301
- QuickBooks Not Responding Error
- QBs Error 6150
- Quickbooks Error 6000 305
- Error Code 6189
- QuickBooks Error Code 6000 82
- Error 6130
- H series error: Error H101, Error H202, Error H303, Error H505, etc
- QBs Error 6147
- Inability in accessing Company File or the company file is corrupted or broken.
- Connectivity and Network-related issues.
- Employees, customers, and vendors list are blank or may be missing.
Few Important Points
These are some of the important points that must be kept in mind while working with QuickBooks File Doctor.
- You need to uninstall the existing QFD tool before going to download the latest released version.
- After 2015, the QuickBooks version came with a built-in File Doctor tool, so it is advised to make use of an external file doctor tool.
- The compatibility of the QBFD is only with the Windows version QuickBooks Desktop and it doesn’t work with QuickBooks for MAC.
- QBs File Doctor Tool sometimes appears itself in case of a few QuickBooks errors. On your screen, just tap on the Start button and let the tool perform its scan. Your error will be resolved in no time.
Steps to Download and Install QuickBooks File Doctor tool
Method 1: Download for the Internet
- The first step is to download the QB File doctor and then run the QBFD.exe file.
- After that, the installation will begin.
- Once the installation is complete, the file doctor will automatically open. You can also open the program from Start or clicking the icon.
- It should be noted that having .Net framework on the system is of much importance, as in case the user is not having the framework, QBFD setup will download it on its own.
- The user is now required to follow the simple installation process just as they follow while installing the other programs in windows.
Method 2: Download QuickBooks file doctor using QuickBooks tool hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps you to resolve all your common errors that occur in your software.
- First, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub file and Save the file somewhere you can easily find it.
- After that open QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once the installation finishes, double-click on the Tool Hub icon to open the tool hub.
- When the tool hub opens you need to choose the Company File Issues tab.
- Choose Run QuickBooks File Doctor option. This may take up to one minute for the file doctor to open.
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7
Thanks for visiting us and spending your valuable time reading this blog post. We hope this article might help you to get rid of the issue.