Disclaimer: This is a user generated content submitted by a member of the WriteUpCafe Community. The views and writings here reflect that of the author and not of WriteUpCafe. If you have any complaints regarding this post kindly report it to us.
Red sandalwood also known as Raktha chandan has been used in Ayurveda medicine as an antiseptic, wound healing agent and as an anti-acne treatment for many years. This herbal soap is made of 100% natural essential oils like coconut oil, Rice bran oil, Castor oil, Caustic soda, red sandalwood powder, Brazilian clay and Sandalwood oil. There are many benefits that Raktha chandan soap provides and it is very important to use a vegan soap that is natural, unsullied, chemical free, paraben and SLS free soap. Effin Lifestyle’s Raktha chandan soap will give you just that. Here are Raktha Chandan soap benefits for skin:
- Raktha chandan soap is an excellent choice for your skin to help remove acne marks, dullness and excess oil from your skin.
- The smell of Red sandalwood soap is very fresh and it quickly evokes our mood.
- This herbal soap is rich in anti- oxidants which helps in prevention of wrinkle formation and is a natural ingredient for skin whitening.
- One of the main benefits is that it has a soothing and calming effect on the inflammation of skin due to acne and the best to get rid of skin tan.
- Raktha chandan is rich in antioxidants which help in the prevention of wrinkle formation and a natural ingredient for skin whitening.
- For those who have oily skin, Raktha chandan soap is a natural choice for you.
- Red Sandalwood can be also used to make a face pack mask to get rid of acne.
- Applying Raktha Chandan soap over affected areas helps in healing wounds, sores, pimples and keeps your skin away from infections. Raktha Chandan is greatly valued for its incredible healing benefits and you must give it a try.