Social media is interactive computer-based technology where we can share information, ideas, content, videos, photos and many more. Social media mostly focus on communication, content sharing and collaboration, branding using various platform which includes twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
Business intelligence is essentially used term to collect and then analyze raw data. Business intelligence provides data to companies which includes information related customer, demographics, social habits, social media usage and behavior, demand and likes. Social media is useful for many things as now days there is lot of social media usage across the globe so it is easy to communicate as well as promote your brand or services. So learning Digital Marketing courses in Pune can help to boost your Business, also you don’t need any specific degree to join the course.
Business intelligence here help to monitor data and SEO metrics, help to understand customer experience, demands and also set the tone for the personality of your business and brand. for this reason, social media and business intelligence go hand in hand and you must prefer. Due to lot of competition around various companies it is very difficult to compete with them. There are lot of top brands out there who have learned various BI tools and use in order to positively impact on customers.
There are several advantages of business intelligence for social media –
· Social media is a place where you can share data and listen to data without storing it, so there is no hassle documentation here.
· You can gain trusted number of followers for your profile where you can add and generates your own community with your own useful data. You can learn lot of and get to know a lot from your followers when you have a group of people together in one place to unite with your brand. This community help you to expand and progress in your business dealings on day to day basis.
· You can also spy on your competitors as what they do, their progress and techniques.
· You can also learn customer demographics regarding their age, location, likes, dislikes, demands and need for any particular product or service, their social behavior and preferences.
· You can ramp up your content strategy. You can get to know about content that’s gone viral and content that’s been ignored, so you can analyze on it which to share and not.
· You can advertise your brand/product more accurately on social media. BI help you to know where and which population should target to promote your brand/product. Based on behavioral pattern you can target your audience to advertise your brand.
Here are some key metrics for social media data collection –
Number of followers, your page likes, demographics and specific location, post engagement and their reach, share, tweets and re-tweets, traffic, active followers etc.
That is why Business Intelligence help in improving our social media marketing strategy.
Takeaway: — The Digital Marketing Training Institute in Pune is designed to build or consolidate your digital marketing know-how to gain new skills and support your ideal digital marketing journey. The digital marketing training institute provides workshops conducted by in-house experts to help you understand the critical fundamental components of digital marketing and develop a successful digital strategy.