What does an Aluminium Bronze Bar mean?
Instead of using regular bronze or brass as the main alloying metal, aluminium is added to copper to create the type of bronze known as “Aluminium Bronze Bar.” Aluminium bronzes control salty mine waters, saline industrial process fluids, non-oxidizing acids, and seawater in naval hardware, shafts, and pump and valve parts. They can be found in places like heavy-duty sleeve bearings and machine tool paths.
Aluminium Bronze Bars Specification:
- Dimensions- ASTM, ASME and API
- Size- 3.17mm to 350mm dia
- Tolerance- DIN 671, ASTM A484 & as per customer's specific requirement.
- Finish- Black, Bright, Cold drawn, Polish,Polished, Centreless Ground
- Length- 4 to 6 metres, or as customer's requirements
- Form- Aluminium Bronze Bar, Hexagonal Bar.
Top Aluminium Bronze Bar Manufacturers in India.
Dhanwant Metal Corporation is a top leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Aluminium Bronze Bars in India. We provide everything To fulfil API, ASTM, and ASME requirements, it is available in various sizes.Our Aluminium bronze bars are made from premium raw materials using cutting-edge technology.
Supplier of aluminium bronze bars in India: Dhanwant Metal Corporation
Dhanwant Metal Corporation has been a top quality Aluminium Bronze Bar supplier in India for many decades. Every month, we send two to three containers of aluminium bronze bars to Indian ports for a variety of clients. We have ruled the market for decades as the leading Aluminium bronze bars supplier in Mumbai and Aluminium bronze bars supplier in India.
Aluminium Bronze Bars Additional Information:-
- Payment Modes: LC (Letter of Credit), TT (Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer), Cheque and others.
- Packaging: Aluminium Bronze Bars are packaged with caution and safety so they reach our client's as well as he would expect. Packaging Charges Extra.
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai or Kalamboli ports in the Maharashtra state of India.
- Tax: 18% GST
For more info visit us: Aluminium Bronze Bar Manufacturer.