How to Change Flight Date on Spirit Airlines
As a Spirit Airlines customer, you may have to change your flight date at some point. The airline offers different ways of changing your flight date, including online and over the phone.
You can also change flights at the airport. But the easiest way to change your flight date is by calling the airline’s reservations center.
Changing Flight Date Online
- Step 1: Log into your travel account on the airline’s website. You will need to provide your username or email address and password. Click on the “Go” button to log in.
- Step 2: Go to the “My Trips” section of your account dashboard and click on the “Change/Cancel Reservation” link next to your reservation.
- Step 3: Select outbound and return flights that you wish to change on the next page. You can also select a new flight by clicking on the “Find New Flights” link on this page.
- Step 4: Review details of new flights and select the payment option for a fare difference, if any, on the next page. Click the “Submit Changes” button to complete the process.
Spirit Airlines Change Flight Date Policy
If your travel plans change, you may want to change your flight dates. This is where Spirit Airlines comes in and offers you the flexibility to make changes in your travel plans. Whether you have a medical appointment or an unavoidable business meeting, you can always change your flight dates.
As per the Spirit Airlines Change Flight Date Policy, the airline allows you to make changes to your existing booking without paying any fee. The airline also allows its customers to change their flight dates through its official website. However, if you are a non-refundable passenger, then you need to pay a fee of $90 per person per segment.
Also, if there is a difference in the fare between your original booking and the new booking, then you need to pay the fare difference too. To know more about changing your flight date on Spirit Airlines, you can contact the customer service team of the airline or follow this guide given below:
- There are many reasons why you need to change the flight date and time. You can do it up until the last possible moment depending on how much you pay. However, if you want to change your flight date or time, you must contact Spirit Airlines Reservations at least 2 hours before departure.
- If you failed to notify the airline within the stated time frame, they will treat it as a no-show, and your ticket will be lost. Spirit Airlines also has different rules for different fare types, so it’s important to read the fine print and know what options are available to you.
- Spirit Airlines makes it easy to change your flight date online through the Manage Bookings section on their official website. It is a part of their customer support service that lets you make changes in your flight booking details with ease so that you don’t have to visit any airport counter or stand in a long queue outside their reservation office.
How do I Change my Return Flight Date on Spirit Airlines?
Do you have any plans to visit your favorite destination with Spirit Airlines? So, what are you waiting for, just book your flight ticket and pack your bags? But if you have already booked your return flight with Spirit Airlines and planning to reschedule it due to some emergency or some other reason, then you can reschedule the flight by following the below-given instructions.
However, if you need help or information about the flight change policy of Spirit airlines then contact the customer service team of spirit airlines for immediate assistance.
You can change your return flight date and time on Spirit Airlines by contacting Spirit customer support. If you purchased a non-refundable ticket, the cost to change your flight will be up to $120.
If you need to change the return flight on a round-trip reservation, you'll need to cancel your outbound flight and purchase a new one-way ticket for the correct day and time.
Spirit Airlines allows passengers to change or cancel their bookings within 24 hours of the original reservation without a fee. However, if you want to change your flight on Spirit Airlines after 24 hours, then you will have to pay a fee for it.
In order to change the return flight date on Spirit Airlines, visit the Manage booking section of the airline's official website and enter the required details. The changes made in your reservation are reflected in your itinerary immediately and you also receive a confirmation email in this regard.
Spirit Airlines charges a $90 fee per passenger for changing or canceling reservations that were booked more than 24 hours prior to departure. This fee is non-refundable even if you do not travel after changing the flight.
How much does it cost to change the date on a Spirit Airlines flight?
Changing the date of your flight on Spirit Airlines costs $90 per passenger, per segment. It is also important to note that once you've decided to make a change on Spirit Airlines, you'll need to do it by midnight of the day prior to your flight's departure.
Remember, there are several other fees you could run into as well. For example, if there's a fare difference between the old and new flights or your new flight is less than 60 days away and you're ticketed with a “Lowest” fare, you could face an additional $50 fee. Plus, if you're flying internationally, expect to pay another $20-$30 “foreign reservation service fee.”
In addition to making sure you have enough time before your flight's departure time in order to change your ticket — and paying all the fees — there are also certain rules about changing flights on Spirit Airlines that you'll need to follow. If a change is made more than seven days before departure and involves a change in origin or destination city, then it will incur a fee and fare difference charges may apply.
A change that involves more than seven days until the flight departs will only require payment for any fare difference.
Spirit Airlines Flight Reschedule Policy
Spirit Airlines Reschedule Policy is as per the Airline rules and regulations. The passengers can reschedule their flight but the passengers need to pay some fee for rescheduling their flight.
You can reschedule your Spirit Airlines flight whenever before 24 hours from booked take-off time without paying an expense on non-refundable tickets.
In the event that you change your agenda after 24 hours of booked flight take-off, at that point, you will be charged $110 per individual per course as rescheduling charges according to Spirit Airlines Flight Reschedule Policy.
On the off chance that you drop your flight reservation following 24 hours of booked take-off, at that point, you may lose more than half of your ticket sum and just get back
- The passenger can reschedule his/her flight within 24 hours of booking.
- No rescheduling fee will be charged from the passenger if he/she reschedules flights within 24 hours of booking.
- A rescheduling fee will be charged to the passenger if he/she fails to make changes in their booking within 24 hours of making a reservation with Spirit Airlines.
- Rescheduling charges may differ according to the route and date of travel.
What is the Procedure for Rescheduling my Spirit Airlines Flight?
The passengers can reschedule their flight 24 hours before their scheduled departure. The passengers just need to visit the official website of Spirit Airlines and then they need to go to the My Trips option and then they can make changes in their booking. The passenger also checks their flight status by using the manage booking option.
For changing your spirit airlines flight, you have to go through these steps:
- At first, you need to go to the official website of Spirit Airlines and then you have to enter your login credentials and then hit on Sign In button.
- After that, you need to enter your confirmation number and last name or e-ticket number and hit on continue button.
- Then, you will see a list of flights available for a change in itinerary. You have to select which one will be suitable for you according to your travel plan.
- If you want that multiple passenger there in your booking then click on find flights in case of more than one passenger option.
- You have to select from the available flights that are listed on
How much does it cost to reschedule Spirit Flight
You can book the ticket for rescheduling the flight if you want to do it online. If you want to reschedule the flight by calling the customer service department then you need to pay additional charges for that. You will find complete details about the flight change policy on the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- You can change or cancel a Spirit Airlines flight for a $90 fee if you do it online or $100 if you call the airline. The airline's “Low Fare Calendar” shows what the cheapest days to fly are from your departure city.
- If you cancel your flight, you'll get a credit for the amount you paid for your flight that can be used for future travel on Spirit. The credit is good for one year from the date of the original trip's departure, and the reservation must be made in the same name as the original trip.
- If you have to cancel or change your flight, don't do it through a third-party site like Travelocity or Expedia. Your airline won't see that change and you'll lose any credits that may apply.
- Forget about getting a refund if you pay with cash — there's no such thing as canceling a cash purchase on Spirit.