We offer kitchens in high quality Stainless Steel Kitchens with Superior Finish both in 202 and 304 grade. Once you hire us, be rest assured, we take it upon us to surpass your expectations and deliver you your Dream Kitchen.
Stainless Steel 202: It is recommended for Utensils
Stainless Steel 304: It is recommended by government of India for commercial kitchens. It has a higher capacity to resist corrosion than Stainless Steel 202.
For Stainless Steel Modular Kitchen in North India, SS 202 is recommended. SS 304 Grade is recommended in coastal areas. We also offer kitchen in Galvanized Steel.
AMEDEO Kitchens is certified by Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Green Homes is the first rating programme developed in India, exclusively for the residential sector. It is based on accepted energy and environmental principles and strikes a balance between known established practices and emerging concepts.
AMEDEO has ISO Certification.
International Standards are strategic tools and guidelines to help companies tackle some of the most demanding challenges of modern business. They ensure that business operations are as efficient as possible, increase productivity for cost savings and enhanced customer satisfaction.
Divas Kitchens has been tested its product for checking the quality, load bearing capacity of the product. Certification for our product has been provided by SGS. SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company established in 1878, SGS transformed grain trading in Europe by offering innovative agricultural inspection services. The Company was registered in Geneva as Société Générale de Surveillance in 1919.
Stainless Steel Kitchens are designed to provide joy for the lifetime. Here are a few helpful tips to make cleaning easy.
- Wipe using a soft, lint-free cloth, buff or sponge
- Lightly damp, not wet
- Always dry the area by re-wiping
- If available, use a special cleaner like Colin or similar product for cleaning Stainless Steel
- Continually remove stains as they appear
- Use Chalk powder and Scratch pad for re-buffing of Stainless Steel Plain Shutters.
Do not use the following when cleaning Stainless Steel Cabinets and fittings:
- Steam Cleaners
- Cleaning Agents such as abrasive cleaning powders, steel wool or scourers, including cleaning agents with acetone, chlorine, thinners and solutions that begin with the name tri or tetra.
- Cleaning agents, baking powder, dishwasher additives and table salts, for example, should be stored in closed containers. The resulting vapours can lead to the corrosion of all metal surfaces.
- Our Products undergo extensive quality testing. They are designed to provide joy for the lifetime.
We support you by providing practical cleaning instructions.
Visit for more information: https://www.amedeo.in/quality.php