Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Manufacturer provides the pipe fittings made with the help of stainless steel. These pipes contain different features such as corrosion resistance, high heat resistance, high tensile strength, superior surface finish, good mechanical properties, and cost-effectiveness.
They are perfect for interior and exterior, and there is 13% of chromium used in these alloys as stainless steel pipe withstands the oxidation; it is a low maintenance option for high temperature and chemical applications.
Stainless steel is also referred to for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications because it is easy to clean and sanitize. Also, it has cryogenic hardenability and high-temperature resistance.
SS Pipe Fittings Manufacturer provides pipe fittings linked with some connections and includes adhesive, mechanical, welded, and threaded connections. Tee, Cross, Elbow, Reducer, Coupling, Nipple, Plug and Cap, Adapters, Union, Connectors, Compression fittings, and Valve are some of the components of stainless-steel pipe fittings.
1) What is the Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings?
Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Manufacturers have an exclusive range of fittings and other components. A pipe fitting is a device that connects the bores of two or more pipes or tubes to separate pieces of equipment.
According to manufacturers of stainless steel pipe fittings in India, pipe fittings can also be used as a fluid flow control device. In addition, pipe fittings can also close and seal any pipe.
2) Why do industries use Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings?
Stainless steel is a type of steel that has high corrosion resistance. A passive oxide film forms on the steel, which allows it to self-repair. The resistance properties of this protective layer improve as the chromium and molybdenum levels rise.
Stainless steel alloys for piping typically contain 17-18 percent chromium and 8-12 % nickel. The most commonly used pipe fittings are stainless steel 304 pipe and stainless steel 316 pipe fittings.
3) Understand the types of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings:
- Elbows: This tool is used to increase the angle and the direction of the pipe run. Its turns of 90 degrees and 45 degrees elbows are the most widespread. SS Pipe Fittings Manufacturer has the different specifications of these elbows.
- Street Elbow: One of the end pipe fittings is male threads, and another is the female thread. These copper and galvanized steel pipes are beautiful as they don't need a nipple and are easily used in tight spaces.
- Tee Fittings: It is shaped like a T and allows branch lines.
- Couplings: It is used to connect two equally sized straight pieces of pipe.
- Reducers: These are used for connection purposes for various sizes as the diameter gradually decreases.
- Bushings: It is used to reduce the diameter of a pipe fitting, and they differ from reducers, including the sharp changes in diameter while taking up very little space.
- Unions: Unions are used when pipes can't be turned and need to be removed. Again, stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Supplier provides all of these components with excellent quality.
4) In which sectors these pipe fittings are used?
MS Pipe Fittings Manufacturer offers the pipes used in different industrial sectors to transfer liquids and other products around their plant facilities. It also includes the food and pharmaceutical building and construction.
Stainless steel fittings are essential in the food and pharmaceutical industries because they are non-toxic, stain-resistant, easy to clean and have a long life cycle. In addition, because stainless steel fittings are corrosion resistant and can withstand high pressure, they are essential in the building and construction industries.
5) How to select the pipe fittings?
MS Pipe Fittings Manufacturer exports excellent types of pipe fittings. But there are some points that you need to look for when selecting these pipe fittings.
- Connection Type: Every fitting has two different connector types, with one end being male threaded and the other being female threaded. In the same way, one end could be threaded while the other has a male slip.
- Construction Materials: There isn't a set rule here, according to experts. However, pipe fittings made of the same material as the pipe to which the fittings will be applied are preferable.
Aluminum Fittings Manufacturer export the Stainless steel pipes, which are balustrading are now widely used and are a beautiful and affordable alternative to other materials.
These pipe fittings are communal products used in different industries, and if you want to know more about them, this article will help you a lot.
Ashwin Impex offers pipe fittings with multiple components beneficial for different needs. These fittings are excellent to use in working surroundings as they have corrosion properties. Therefore, these fittings are primarily used in other working plants.