Skincare is an important part of your daily regimen. Maintaining the health and beauty of your skin is critical. Toners are an important part of any skincare routine. Toners help to keep moisture in the layers of the skin. Toners have anti-inflammatory effects, which help to reduce pore plugging, acne, and scarring.
Toner helps to remove impurities and excess oil from your face while also thoroughly hydrating it. If you use a skin toner on a daily basis to help slow down the signs of ageing, it will be easier to maintain the health of your skin. This product also enhances the skin's look both before and after using the BB Glow treatment.
The fresh rose water toner is applicable for all skin types.
Stayve Hydrating Rose Toner has the following elements:
1. Dypropylene Glycol is an alcohol that is used in cosmetics to increase its impact. It hydrates the skin more effectively than glycerin does. Avoids evaporation by absorbing moisture from the surroundings.
2. The moisturising qualities of rose are well recognised. Damask Rose's antimicrobial qualities are effective against acne-causing bacteria. Rose-infused skincare products are gentle and enhance the skin's inherent attractiveness. Acne redness is also reduced by using this product.
3. The anti-oxidant, exfoliating, and pore-cleansing natural substance taken from citrus fruits. It aids in balancing the pH of your skin. Removes age spots, pimple scars, and blemishes by encouraging new skin development. It also helps to prevent the accumulation of dead cells that cause blackheads and dry spots.
The toner's perks are as follows:
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin is softened and nourished.
- pH level is balanced.
- Pore reduction.
Before using BB Glow or a micro-needling treatment with a booster ampoule, use the toner to smooth the skin. It's a mild, non-irritating cleanser and exfoliator that prepares the skin for the use of BB ampoule.
- Toner should be sprayed on your face from an empty bottle.
- After cleansing your face, use a cotton pad to apply the toner and smooth it over your skin.