It’s almost a year since the OnePlus 9, and the OnePlus 9 Pro were launched. Like most smartphones, there were most bugs after its launching; however, OnePlus managed to fix them with software updates. Unfortunately, a few OnePlus nine issues still exist. Especially after OnePlus has started rolling out “Oxygen OS 12” (which is based on Android 12) in December last year. In this comprehensive blog, I will tell you about some OnePlus nine and OnePlus 9 Pro issues and how you can fix them by following some quick and easy methods.
Problem 1 – OnePlus 9 App Notification Issues
A few OnePlus nine and OnePlus 9 Pro owners see hold up, or you can say delayed notifications. Or only receive the notification when they open the particular app. To solve this problem, you can follow the steps below.
- If you see hold-up or delayed notifications, there might be a reason for the phone’s battery optimization feature. Simply go to the settings > Battery > Battery Optimization. Now, you need to find the apps you see these issues with. Click on the “Don’t Optimize” option. If you wish to ensure that the app should run in the background, you can lock the app. Now, open the app. Then, navigate the “Recent Apps” page. Now, you need to long-press the app window and choose “Lock” in the pop-up menu. Once you have done it, you can simply remove it by going through the same method and clicking on “Unlock.”
- Some of the users have found that deactivating the “adaptive notifications” setting works. Simply go to Settings > Apps, and notifications > special access for apps > Adaptive notification and select none.
Problem 2 – Alarm Not Working Issue
One of the more common problems of the OnePlus nine and the OnePlus 9 pro is the “Alarm Not Working” problem. Some users can still deactivate the alarm from their phone’s lock screen. Rest users complain that alarm notifications only appear on the lock screen, but it does not ring. To get rid of this problem, follow the fixes given below.
- We can clear our app’s data and cache. We just need to go to Setting > Apps and Notifications and then simply open the app list. Now, select the clock app, then go with the “storage and cache,” tap on the option “clear storage” and then “clear cache.”
- If you see any bugs after the OS update, you may be better off rolling back to “Oxygen OS 11” until any of these problems are fixed.
Problem 3 – Android Auto Issues
Issues with android auto are the most common problem with most smartphones. Unsurprisingly, that is the case with the OnePlus nine and the OnePlus 9 Pro. To get rid of this issue, follow the steps below.
- Your phone might be running into the problem of Android Auto connection if you have used the OnePlus switch feature for setting up your new phone. If this is the case, you need to find the app in the google play store. Now, uninstall it and download it again.
- You might notice that you don’t see the android auto app in your “app drawer” anymore. Simply go to, Settings > Bluetooth and Device Connection > Android Auto. If there is any issue with app settings, you will see them tucked away in your phone’s settings. Everything that you need must be there.
Problem 4 – Camera Related Issues
Some people are noticing multiple of OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro camera issues after the Android 12 update. In this issue, images appear out of the focus and hazy, and worst after zooming into a subject. To resolve this issue. You have to follow these steps below:
- As the first solution, we can try clearing up our app’s cache and data. For this, Go to Settings > Apps and notifications and then open the app list. Now you need to choose the camera app, then go with the option “Storage and cache,” click on the “click storage,” and then “clear cache.”
Problem 5 – Connectivity Issues
You might hardly come across connectivity issues with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. OnePlus nine and OnePlus 9 Pro owners mainly see Bluetooth connection problems that will only be solved with a software update. Until then, you can try these a few quick troubleshooting tips and tricks.
- Firstly, turn off the device and the router for at least 10-15 seconds. Turn them on the back and retry to connect with the network.
- Simply go to settings > Battery > Power Saver and make sure that this option should be turned off.
- Now, redo the Wi-Fi network connection. Then, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and networks. Now you have to long-press your connection name and then click on “Forget.” now, re-enter all your details and try again.
- Now you need to make sure that you are not missing the essential part of the connection process because some Bluetooth devices have different instructions.
- Simply go to Settings > Bluetooth and Device Connection. You need to delete all the essential pairings and then set them up again from scratch.
In this complete stepwise guide, I have taught you most of the fundamental issues users face in the OnePlus nine and OnePlus 9 Pro. Also, this guide will help to fix all the problems you might face in the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro, such as connectivity problems, Camera related issues, Alarm not working issues, etc.
Visit Site – cricut.com/setup