The HP Printer Error Code e2 in your HP Printer is a standard malfunction error. Fixing the HP Printer Error e2 while repairing its features is extremely fast. Currently, this error code is a numerical representation to demonstrate the miscommunication between the printer and the machine. In general, this error code occurs when a user attempts to print single or multiple documents, so this error code appears.
Basically, if there is a bad connection or both the HP printer and computer devices are not properly connected to each other, then there is an e2 printer error. The contact difference may be attributed to the printer's paper length not matching the length of the paper. Since this error is bugging your machine, your printer refuses to print some document or your HP printer won't print.
Easy Steps to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code E2
You might not be able to print any documents if your computer displays this error. There's nothing to think about though. You can quickly get rid of this error by following the simple troubleshooting steps. Link with the Customer Care Specialist and take the most necessary measures in less time to correct this mistake.
You first need to interrupt all of the print jobs in the queue to execute the steps. In addition, to print the printing app, you will need to change the settings.
- Cancel all print jobs first by clicking the Cancel button.
- Then, adjust the print job settings for the software's best performance.
- Now select the File menu and click Print to open Specific Printer Settings.
- Tap on Properties and Preferences for a Printer.
- Adjust the layout of the paper and settings while printing.
- Next, press the Ok button and then click Print.
Correct Paper Size to Fix E2 Error in HP Printer
- Pick a document on your PC that you want to print. We'll advise you to select a word file for MS.
- Double click to open the file and select the option to print.
- Tap on Properties and Interests in a new window.
- The HP printer window will appear on the screen, and the paper/quality option will be selected.
- Click on the default print settings next and then click on more from the drop-down menu.
- Please pick the required paper size, i.e. A4, to load into your HP printer.
We always aim to deliver the best solution from our side, as an independent third-party HP Printer service provider. We not only fix your current problems, but also ensure that you do not have any new problems in the future as well. We have a team of experienced, trained and competent professionals with years of experience in solving problems with HP Printer. For the best assistance, dial toll-free HP Printer Customer Service + 1-866-231-0111.