In the past few years, email has become one of the major requirements for accessing various online services and products. However, Suddenlink is an email service that is preferred by most of the users because of its finest features and ability to be accessed using smartphones.
Further, for the users who are looking for the information on Suddenlink email settings for iPhone, they can check out the information provided in this article and easily keep track of their email activities and manage their tasks in time.
For the setup process, it is required that the users follow the listed instructions for Suddenlink email settings carefully to avoid issues at a time accessing the email services on the iPhone. Also, if required, the user can reach out to the support to seek the required help.
- To begin the setup process, the user needs to open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Now, the user is required to scroll and tap on Contacts, Mail, and Calendar option.
- Further, the user needs to tap on the Add account option and select other options.
- Then, after selecting the other option, the user needs to mention their name, Suddenlink email id, password, and a description.
- After that, the user needs to tap on the Next button.
Now, set the POP ( incoming server settings)
- For this incoming server, the user needs to enter the hostname as pop.suddenlink.net.
- Further, the user is required to provide the email and password again to save the changes.
Then, set the outgoing server settings
- For the outgoing server, the user is required to enter the hostname as smtp.suddenlink.net.
- And then, the user again needs to mention the username and password of the email account.
- After setting up the incoming and outgoing server settings, the user can save the changes.
- Now, the user again needs to launch the Settings app and tap on the Suddenlink email and tap on Advanced option.
- And under the incoming settings, the user needs to set SSL settings to None and authentication as password along with port 110.
- Further, under the outgoing settings, the SSL and authentication remain the same as incoming, but with the port 25.
And after the setup process for Suddenlink email settings is completed, the user would be able to keep track of their email using the iPhone. In case, if the user has any queries regarding the setup process, they can reach out to the support to seek required help.