When choosing a styling accessory for boys, we often get confused about the right type and a perfect size of a tie. As no boy is of the same height and weight, different ties are suitable for boys with different body types. In addition, there is a wide range of bow ties and neckties for boys, but this adds to our confusion. But don’t worry, this post will help you choose a perfect tie for your little man.
Let’s begin with the different types of ties for Boys:
- Bow Ties: A piece of ribbon tied in a shape of a shoelace looks adorable on boys of every age group. These bow ties for boys come with an adjustable band collar to suit every neck width. For boys between 0 to 10 years of age group a pre-tied boys bow tie, and for teenage boys, you can choose from a wide range of bow ties for men.
- Regular Neckties: These ties are standard neckties similar to men’s neckties you need to tie on your own. They are suitable for boys between the age group of 8 to 13 years. These ties have a standard measurement of 48- inches in length.
- Clip-on Ties: These are the easiest and quickest pre-tied ties to wear, as they come along with a metallic clip which you need to attach at the center of the collar of a shirt. The best way to choose a clip-on tie of perfect length you can measure the height of your boy from collar to waistline of the pants and select a size closest in length to your measurement. These are perfect for summers as they do not feel like an extra burden and add an elegant touch to their outfit.
- Zipper Ties Are pre-tied neckties for boys with a loop around the neck to get a perfect fit. These ties look like standard ties, and are perfect for the boys between 6 to 10 years of group.
- Skinny Ties: These trendy ties are quite popular among millennials because of their sleek design. These ties are the same in length as standard ties; the only difference is that they are only 2 inches wide. They are suitable for boys between the age group of 8 to 13 years. For older children, you can choose ties from a collection of skinny ties for men.
Note: If your child is shorter in height, you can choose a clip-on tie measuring his height from the collar to the waistline of their pants.
Add fun Element to their Outfit with Novelty Ties:
Playful and quirky accessories add an extra-dapper look to boys’ outfits and make them the center of attraction. So, if you want your boy to stand apart from the crowd, novelty ties are best for them. These ties have unique and quirky designs based on various themes such as music, sports, animals, holidays, and many more.
You can choose novelty ties for different occasions such as:
- Ties for Holidays: You can gift these ties to your boys on different holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, Passover, and others. You can also add a matching holiday tie set to their wardrobe.
- Ties for Sports Events: You can buy ties with designs related to their favorite sport, which they can wear to flaunt their love for sports on a game night or a casual day out.
Ties for Other Special Events: Buying outfits for special events can be an expensive deal. As the ties are affordable and easily accessible, you can buy a tie with the theme of respective occasions. For instance, to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, you can get them a tie with a similar theme.
Thus, there is a huge variety of boys bowties, neckties, clip-on ties, and other ties with different measurements and designs. You can also add additional accessories such as suspenders, cummerbunds, and pockets square to your boy’s outfit. These styling accessories add an aesthetic and classic look to their outfit. Additionally, you can get them ties matching their father’s ties to add a dapper look to their outfits.
Thus, a tie is available for every age group, height, and size. You can choose the best one for your boy, taking the things mentioned above into consideration.
If you are looking for neckties and bow ties for boys, Absolute Ties offers a wide range of ties. In addition, you can visit our website to explore a premium collection of styling accessories at amazing rates.
Also Read: How to Style Outfits for Your Little Ones: Boys Bow Ties?